1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS17 Mod Support 1939 Case IS Corn picker-sheller v2.0

Small 2 row corn picker-sheller for use on small farms

1. KaosKnite

KaosKnite Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

KaosKnite submitted a new download:

1939 Case IS Corn picker-sheller - Small 2 row corn picker-sheller for use on small farms

Read more about this download...

2. Agun91

Agun91 New Member

hi new user I enjoy these old machines cant wait to use them on old streams farm

3. hfalfaf

hfalfaf New Member

my mods wont show up in game pls help :( :( :( :(

4. ShermyPermy

ShermyPermy Captain Break It Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

Update to the latest patch.
    if you did that please share your log with us.
    We can not help you in any way or form by guessing your problem.

5. timon

timon New Member

hey it doesnt cut corn for me its full grown and so far i dont have any errors with my game so what could be the problem?

6. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Please post a copy of your game log

7. timon

timon New Member

im sorry, what do you mean? my whole log can't fit on here. do i just need to post the log of the mod? explain please

8. Enzosnext

your gameLog can be uploaded to a reply message (use the upload a file tab) rather than copy and paste, this way we can se all that is going on within the game loading

9. timon

timon New Member

here you go.

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      30 KB
      Views:
  10. ShermyPermy

ShermyPermy Captain Break It Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

If you go tru the log there are a lot off errors.
    I would recomend removing the mods from your modsfolder where there are errors.
    a warning you can leave in for trial purpose but errors can have a affect on the mod itself and on other mods too.
    So first remove them from the folder and try if your cornpicker is working.

(its always a good practice to keep your log clean. so dont use mods that pop up errors for your game).

11. Enzosnext

Ok you have a lot of errors going on here which I would suggest you sort out first.
    Try removing the following mods as they are in error according to your log:
    FS15_John_Deere_DB120
    fs17_car_box_trailer_ModLandNet_2
    JohnDeerePack
    JD_8110_FS17
    Set_Forest_Tools
    This will clear up your log up as you have many errors listed with these mods, however there are still others that also have errors but should not interfere.
    I would also try redownloading the corn picker again as you have for some reason a sound file error according to the log which looks as if the file has been touched or edited in some way, try a clean download to solve this issue.

12. timon

timon New Member

it still doesnt work

13. Enzosnext

Ok, when you say it doesn't work, please explain a bit more of what is happening.
    If you could also upload a newer copy of your log each time will also shed more light on what is going on dude

14. timon

timon New Member

how can i send a video to you? like how can i record whats happening

15. Enzosnext

Just a full explanation will be fine and then after this has happened upload a copy of your gameLog again please

16. timon

timon New Member

everything works fine with the picker but when i turn it on and go up to some fullgrown corn on a field thats mine then is just wont cut. it turns on and off but it wont cut corn its just riding right through the corn. here is my recent log file

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      28.6 KB
      Views:
  17. KaosKnite

KaosKnite Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

Is anyone else having this same issue? The Pequea tedder just stopped functioning like that as well. If anyone else is having this same issue post here so I know if it's an isolated issue or due to a game update.

18. Enzosnext

Can you try that once again with just the corn picker and a default map please, no other mods in the mod folder if possible and see if that it is working now

19. timon

timon New Member

im sorry it still doesnt work

20. Enzosnext

Thats fine dude, we shall have to look over what is going on there is not much else that you can do other than what you have done which is always to clear out your mod folder so that only the mod (corn sheller) was there and that a default map was then used to test in case one of your mods was causing a conflict.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017