1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS17 Mod Support 1947 John Deere Model "A" v3.0

1947 John Deere Model A - 24 hp

1. mereman

mereman Active Member PC-SG.uk Staff

Have you the most up to date game patch? v1.4.4

2. but

but New Member

no ,but dose it madder? the farmall 300 and oliver work.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  3. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

I would always suggest to keep your game upto date anyway, but for more help please upload your log as the answer will be there

4. but

but New Member

hears what i do with the mod. i copy it and put it into the mods folder AND Nothing

what do you mean by log?
    and i have bean a John deere fan since i was little
    so this would mean alot to me if you could help me out .

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  5. Enzosnext

I had already posted this to someone else on the first page of this topic (reply 18)
    Your "log" is a txt file that is located in the same folder as your mod folder, (just scroll to the bottom and it should be the second one if sorting by name)
    To upload a file (or Pic) to any post on this site, just use the "upload a file" tab to upload a copy of the file for use to see.
    The "upload a file" tab will accept most pic and xml's files so there is no need to copy and paste to file contents.
    As for taking pic's in game either print screen button should work (or if a steam version normally F10 is used) so there is no need to use a file sharing site.

Also you would have to activate the mod with your saved game which is done on a screen after choosing your save game, by activating the mod with a green tick like all other mods (but I trust you have already seen that).
    If it is not listed in that list then please upload a copy of your log as it will still shed some light on what your issue is

6. but

but New Member

on the log it says this error:invalid mod name SOB_john_deere_Model_A (1)'!characters allowed:(_,A-Z, a_z, 0_9). the frist characters must not be digit

7. Enzosnext

Yes, it sounds as if you have downloaded the mod more than once, just rename the mod SOB_John_Deere_Model_A and should be fine

mereman and KaosKnite like this.
  8. but

but New Member

GOD BLESS YOU. IT WORKED

mereman likes this.
  9. motor297

motor297 New Member

great lookn tractor. great modding. I would love to see more vintage American tractors . like the farmall h and farmall m

10. but

but New Member

11. agri34

agri34 New Member

I love this tractor John deere

12. Tom Schmidt

Tom Schmidt New Member

13. natedog2004

natedog2004 New Member

the old tractors make the game more intersting

14. Rejiceman

Rejiceman New Member

Great looking Mod, can't wait to run this.

15. Dbignall66

Dbignall66 New Member

good work love sound and look like to see the old ones out there

16. Porytchick

Porytchick New Member

Good tractor for old farm.