1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 lua Errors

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by pedrochapps, Oct 7, 2017.

1. pedrochapps

pedrochapps Member

Fixing up the JCB 4000 Series to not have 2 vehicles in the shop all is fine except 2 things any help will be much appreciated

there is a source file there for this, What it seems to be for is unfolding the front linkage, the modDesc points to it's location
    Code:
    Error: C:/Users/Spud/Documents/my games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/Fastrack4000Seires/scripts/RegisterFastracJoint.lua:1: attempt to call field 'registerJointType' (a nil value)

not sure how this happened because they were working now there just black
    Code:
    Warning (Script): Entity 'mirrors' has invalid type in method 'setReflectionMapObjectMasks'.
    LUA call stack:
      dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Drivable.lua (80) : setReflectionMapObjectMasks
      dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua (627)
      dataS/scripts/utils/Utils.lua (1138) : asyncCallbackFunction
    Warning (Script): Entity 'indoorHud' has invalid type in method 'setReflectionMapObjectMasks'.
    LUA call stack:
      dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Drivable.lua (80) : setReflectionMapObjectMasks
      dataS/scripts/vehicles/Vehicle.lua (627)
      dataS/scripts/utils/Utils.lua (1138) : asyncCallbackFunction

2. pedrochapps

pedrochapps Member

Make that one I fixed the mirrors by striking it out.

3. Disco

Disco Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

it seems the script 'RegisterFastracJoint.lua' freaks out on line 1 dude, whats line 1 look like?

4. pedrochapps

pedrochapps Member

the scrip i asume you mean, all it says is

Vehicle.registerJointType("fastrac")

return

that's the sum of the script

5. Disco

Disco Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

is it a 15 convert?

6. pedrochapps

pedrochapps Member

it is yea, that is the only issue i have, i would like to have the in game front 3point im sure that would solve this issue

7. pedrochapps

pedrochapps Member

welp fixed it,. one of the attacherJoint joints was named fastrack, Renamed it to trailer and its fine now. and i can still mount my demount sprayer :)

now all i have to fix is the front linkage, the fastrack joint was for mounting the demount tank and not the front 3point like i had taught

8. pedrochapps

pedrochapps Member

Ok fixed, now there is that other Issue i sent you a pm about., If you have time bud :) no worrys if not