1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATS Discussion Topic

Discussion in 'American Truck Simulator' started by Enzosnext, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Rondo

Rondo Member

Can 1 of you great guy's (or gal's) make a vid about how to handle a long load? maneuvering and the sort?) I see more and more of these mods coming up in the game so i tough?as i'm not a pro driver THX

2. Rondo

Rondo Member

3. Rondo

Rondo Member

ok,maybe?? some1 can help me out here? i have no wheel to play ATs ect.....so i have to do all with the KB;( but i should love to find a way to adjust my kb a lit better to no be so "shoppy";( i have tied to mess around in the prefs of ATS but i can't seems to find a "sweet spot";( mybe one of you guy's knows a lit more?

4. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Sorry dude I myself have a wheel, as tbh the game play is much better with a controller of some sort I find

5. Rondo

Rondo Member

ye i know.....but a good wheel don't come cheap and income is limited;(

6. Dirtracer00

Dirtracer00 Member PC-SG.uk Staff

Try an XBox 360 or XBox One controller. Much better than trying to steer using the keyboard. You can pick up a used controller cheap now days.

Rondo likes this.
  7. Rondo

Rondo Member

i bough myself a xbox360,but i seen that it works with a "stick" (sort of), does that not act +- the same as a keyboard button pressed?

8. Dirtracer00

Dirtracer00 Member PC-SG.uk Staff

You can set what each button controls from the main page options menu.

9. Rondo

Rondo Member

hmh, i think i gone have to see when i got the stuff ;( lol,hope its gone be less "jerky" then with a keyboard!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  10. jd4760

jd4760 New Member

I was palying this game for a while but have since tappered off back to fs 17. Have they come out with any good new map extensions for this yet

11. Rondo

Rondo Member

1 thing that pisses me off when there is a update in the workshop,that you never know what is updated!!! or do i miss something?

12. Rondo

Rondo Member

Is it possible that all these "heavy weight" mods are not compatible with 1.30.1? in ats and ets i have the same prob, i can pull nothing that goes of the "standard" weight;( with a rig that is set up for heavy haul.

13. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

I would suggest a check over the topics and discussions on there steam pages as well as the mods info and comments too