The Special Transport DLC for American Truck Simulator has been released and is now available on the Steam store!
Do you have what it takes to deliver such large and heavy cargoes through the challenging roads of American Truck Simulator? It's not going to be an easy task, but if you pay attention to the road and work as a team with the escort vehicles, then you will be successful in delivering these special cargoes.
- 11 huge cargoes (up to 170,000 pounds (85 tons), 21 feet (6.5 m) width, 17 feet (5+ m) height and 52+ feet (16 m) length)
- New Special Transport trailers
- Unique job routes for the Special Transport (most in the base map, some through New Mexico, more for Oregon to come later as a free update!)
- A combination of over 90 special transport jobs
- Custom AI escort & police vehicles
- Original intros for the cargoes and jobs, crowds and police cars along the routes
- New models, characters, and animations of people assisting or spectating the transport
- Curious pedestrians, journalists or transport co-workers along the routes
- Special Transport achievements
- Close collaboration with AI escort vehicles is required
- Enhanced AI behavior: clearing the path, stopping traffic, giving advice, pushing opposing vehicles to the side etc.
- Possibility to fail the given job on the spot if you don’t adhere to strict instructions or regulations
- New checkpoints system to keep your progress in a special transport job safe