The release of the Beyond the Baltic Sea map expansion is knocking on the hood! The results of the latest testing are in and are so positive that we can establish a firm release date. We can't wait for you to cross the border and to explore the countries of the Baltic Sea. We thank you for your continued patience and support of this eagerly awaited expansion.
We are happy to announce that the latest addition to Euro Truck Simulator 2
'Beyond the Baltic Sea' DLC will be released on Steam on November 29th, 2018!
Today we're presenting Beyond the Baltic Sea main features list for the first time. We hope that a summary of the upcoming expansion will leave you with no doubt in your mind that this is a very content-rich DLC.
- Over 13 thousand kilometers of new in-game roads
- Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to explore
- Southern Finland containing major cities and industry
- Russian territory including Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
- 23 new major cities and many smaller towns
- Characteristic Baltic architecture
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Over 30 new local company docks and industries
- Finland-only High Capacity Transport (a tractor and two long trailers)
- Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian achievements to unlock
You may start seeing reviews, videos, and streams appearing online early this weekend. We have allowed the media, trusted content creators and members of our senior volunteer tester group to show video footage and other visual material from the DLC today at 22:59 UTC.