1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BunkerSilo problem or?

Discussion in 'Map Making' started by Mythos, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Mythos

Mythos New Member Wiki Contributor

Hello there,

I made a new bunker silo for my map to make silage but i have a problem with it.
    For example i unload hay in it. But while i'm compressing it i saw that the compressed hay at the edge of the bunker where i have 2 sement walls goes out of the bunker. It don't stops at the walls.
    The walls are collisions with the appropriate mask, the trigger is in its place. The areas too.
    It's almost a copy of a default bunker silo.

Is this normal or something else is wrong cause i can't see any error.
    I'm asking this because when i put the blanket for fermenting some hay remains at the edge of the walls outside and i can take it with the bucket but it's more under the walls which i'm loosing of course.

I'll appreciate any help.

2. Farmer26

Farmer26 Member

Hello Mythos, i have the same problem with Sosnovca and some other maps. To remove the remaining chaff i use a modified version of silage cutter which i found in Farming Simulator 17 Mods Youtube Channel (i know you know him) and it works much better than the shovel. It removes the chaff under the walls. I know this is not the solution for the collisions problem but it's better from nothing.

3. Mythos

Mythos New Member Wiki Contributor

Yes i know for the mod. So i suppose is a general problem and not mine right?

4. Farmer26

Farmer26 Member

I think it's not your problem because i saw around many others have the same. Before months i watched videos explaining how to do it and from what i remember the problem was not from the wall's collision but from the ground. After a little search i found something: https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?f=896&t=102577 Read Stegei's comment. And one of the videos:

To be honest, i didn't try it, looks so difficult for my knowledge but i hope it will help you.

5. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

From what I have seen so far, if the walls and the collisions are setup in the same way that Giants did with there own silo walls there shouldn't be any leakage

Toranion likes this.