1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cattle & Crops Info

Discussion in 'Cattle & Crops' started by Carl, May 17, 2016.

1. Carl

Carl Site Fiddler Staff Member SOB Modding

So, we don't yet have a thread about the up and coming game Cattle and Crops so I thought I would post about it.

I know I'm excited to get my grubby hands on it, what about you?

For all that do not know about it yet, read below:

Cattle & Crops is a new farming management simulator game.
    This game is currently in development and the best part of it is its being created by fellow gamers.

The new simulator game will be releasing sometime this year 2016. Looks like there are seasons in it along with many other features, sort of like Pro Farmer 2014 / Farm Expert 2016.

Features

Simulation
    Detailed machinery and realistic harvesting techniques

Management
    Your employees will help you take care of your farm, your animals and your estate

Vegetation
    Plant growth and health depending on multiple ground conditions

Weather
    Advanced weather system influencing your farming strategies

Brands
    Supported by our license partners in the industry

Multiplayer
    Join your friends in conquering the maps

Modding Support
    Enhance the game with your own vehicles and maps

Made with Passion
    By Gamers - For Gamers

Images

All the below images are of ingame content which has not been modified.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see a link to the details here:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cattleandcrops/
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/CattleAndCropsGame

As more information comes to light I will update this thread.

dj likes this.
  2. JohnDeere1952

JohnDeere1952 New Member

I really hope this game comes into existence. It could be a very good as a simulator.

3. Simul8

Simul8 Member

I for one, really hope that this is not a hoax. I've heard rumors that it's just a way to scare Giants into making a better game.

4. JohnDeere1952

JohnDeere1952 New Member

i have also heard that it is a hoax. I hope not also. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Simul8 likes this.
  5. Fiat-90-90

Fiat-90-90 New Member

I cant wait, i think it will probs be better than fs 17, but i'll play both, the real fun will be swapping mods from the 2 games :)

6. Disco

Disco Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

If its not a hoax, very cool. If it is, there's a few ideas that could be implemented into FS17 maybe?.... :D

TommyLadd17 and Simul8 like this.
  7. Simul8

Simul8 Member

Farm Expert 2016 (not to be confused with Professional Farmer) actually had really good field physics but the game sucked... hopefully someone will try and implement dynamic fields like that, whether it be Farm Sim or Cattle and Crops.

8. I've been called a "nay sayer" about this game and let me say right off that I really hope it gets developed and released. BUT (and it's a significant BUT) If you look really close there are some very familiar things about this game.... I have said this before and it bears repeating. I worry about copyrights.......

9. Disco

Disco Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

Majorboer and bipolarprophet like this.
  10. THAT has promise. Also makes me realize that there is NO way the Abacus runs that at any thing close to acceptable FPS :)

11. Carl

Carl Site Fiddler Staff Member SOB Modding

No caps please BP...oh wait, that's the 'OTHER SITE' :p

If it is a hoax then they are very good, the level of detail they have gone into and the realism of the videos makes me think it's not a hoax just so early in development.

I hope it's not anyways.

As for FE17...Where is the pre-order button!!!

Majorboer likes this.
  12. Jim

Jim Member ABC Game Server Staff

I for one hope and pray C&C is the real deal. It's about time someone took GIANTS off the top spot.
    Worst case it gives other studio's the heebie-jeebies and they work super hard on their own IPs.

Dirtracer00 likes this.
  13. Sorry about the caps I'm old so I still use them for emphasis.... ;)

14. farmboy57

farmboy57 New Member

I also really hope this comes out, the environment looks so much better overall than FS. Also thought I seen somewhere that JD might be in there or is that just wishful thinking.

15. Simul8

Simul8 Member

I don't think John Deere are (yet). The brands I've actually seen in the game are; Mercedes, Deutz Fahr, Fendt and Claas. I can provide evidence of all these if requested ;)

16. farmboy57

farmboy57 New Member

That's a bummer and that's ok I just hope it's better than FS. There needs to be more competition in the genre.

17. Farmall M

Farmall M New Member

I hope it does get released it looks like it would be a great game

18. JohnDeere1952

JohnDeere1952 New Member

Agreed, this would give a whole new perspective to a farming sim. Now to hope it is not a hoax.

19. john huber jr

john huber jr New Member

i hope this game comes out it looks amazing!!! but im also looking forward to farm sim 2017

20. htfd128

htfd128 New Member

This game so far has my interest. Things seem to be a lot more realistic in every aspect of the game. If everything we are seeing and hearing about the game is actually what the game play will entail then I believe fs might have a hard time competing