1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cattle & Crops Info

Discussion in 'Cattle & Crops' started by Carl, May 17, 2016.

1. hotdogwater

hotdogwater New Member

seen all videos about this game cant wait to play it

2. chaseydog

chaseydog New Member

Perhaps im missing something but it seems to me the devs gone silent. I backed them in the kickstart and while I'm not expecting weekly updates I'm a bit disappointed that we haven't heard anything from them in quite some time.

3. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Personally I'm glade it's quite from them as they have a lot to do and little time to do it so with the beta due in just over a month we will hear more soon enough

Dirtracer00 likes this.
  4. chaseydog

chaseydog New Member

Looks like I got impatient a day or two too soon. Just got an e-mail from CnC to create a user account

Dirtracer00 and Farmerbernie like this.
  5. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Yep, all good things comes to he who waits ;)

dj likes this.
  6. jdmodding

jdmodding New Member

can not wait for this

7. NelsonXes

NelsonXes Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

Looks like they hit their stretch goal 4 recently "A saddle for the masses"

8058 Supporters €363,150.00 target was 350,000

cant wait for some more information to start trickling out

Enzosnext and dj like this.
  8. sambo

sambo New Member

I have been on there site and I think it is a bit of a shame that to get sertane axcess you need to pay a bit of money and it seems a lot more than giants.

9. NelsonXes

NelsonXes Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

As I understand it all options allow you to access the forums you just get a different coloured badge depending how big your pockets are this probably has no other effect.

FS 2017 brand new costs 34,99 euros and CnC minimum version is 33 Euros BUT you still get "beta access" + exclusive tractor

Season pass from what I have read will start up once the game is officially released as a complete game, and entitle you to any DLC released in that time frame for free well the 11 Euros you payed out extra for just 1 year, Giants kuln DLC is up at 14.99 euros and they only 5 months since the release of the game and will have another one out within the year for sure.

And last but not least the game looks like it will be continuously updated, not a new release rebranded game every 2 years that will cost you much more!!!!

lets put it into numbers

Cattle and Crops with 4 years season pass 99 euros 4 years of DLC
    Farming simulator 2017, 2019, that 34,99 X 2 and going by the last 2015s DLC options 38 euros per version this may vary and is pure guess work! total of 148.99

Farmer26, Dirtracer00, Disco and 2 others like this.
  10. JohnDeere318

JohnDeere318 New Member

This game does look good, can't wait to play it! :)

11. firefighter2511

firefighter2511 New Member

looking like giants will have some compatition

12. Josh(NL)

Josh(NL) New Member

can't wait to play C&C, but i have a MAC so i can't play it until the make an make version

13. Matt Asmus

Matt Asmus New Member

wow this cattle and crops looks like the most realistic farming game ever! I can't wait till it comes out