1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Construction simulator 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dj, May 19, 2016.

1. dj

dj Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

Are there more people that play construction simulator 2015?

Do you guys play with mods? I have not installed a single mod yet.
    I think that the vanilla game already has a lot to offer.
    It can become pretty boring when you want to hunt for some achievements.

Here some pictures from my game

max loading of the semi
    CS Max load1.jpg

found a tractor ingame
    CS tractor.jpg

killing the excavator
    CS killing the excavator.jpg

Max loaded flatbed truck
    CS Max load2.jpg

2. Majorboer

Majorboer New Member

yea, i also play the game.

I got some mods from the steam workshop.
    I think there a some quite good mammoet mods over there.

But after 10 hours of gameplay i got tired of always having to transport stuff from the trader to the building site.

3. wonko

wonko Member PC-SG.uk Staff

I play it or I did but found it boring after a while just as Majorboer said it's realy just about transporting it from the yard or merchants to the site, not tried any mods yet.

Dirtracer00 likes this.
  4. Rondo

Rondo Member

the only thing that i can't cope with this game is the impossibility to drive in a sensible way a truck....can not "fine tune" the driving;(,for the rest? +- as you can appoint helpers to do some jobs for you, but ye...agree with the point that you have to drive more then you " construct"

5. To be fair I played this for 5 or ten minutes the day it came out and then it became another dusty title on the bottom shelf of the steam library..... Might have to dust it off and give it another go :)

6. Farming Legend

Farming Legend Active Member

I have about 20hours on this game, I think it's a good game but like the others say, you spend most of the time driving backwards and forwards, not building.

7. htfd128

htfd128 New Member

I've only ever played the android phone version of this game. I enjoyed it until I accomplished everything and then I got bored with it. Wouldn't mind trying the desktop version though

8. tony werner

tony werner New Member

I started playing it but gave up on it for now

9. dylanR123

dylanR123 New Member

I think there needs to be more mods the use in the game. because it gets a bit boring once you buy all things in the game.

10. FrmrJon

FrmrJon New Member

I have Construction Simulator 15, and I have not played it very much, it is really hard to get into unlike Farming Simulator.

11. BigJohnnyD

BigJohnnyD Member

Yeah me too, I bought it, tried it and have never even thought about it again since.
    Unfortunately it's just not for me.

J.