So after some sweaty, hefty and long hours/days/weeks, we have finally decided to give you the Beta.
We have been testing, we just didn't have the time to test everything, so what we would like you (beta testers) to do, is check all the vanilla equipments as an start and see how they are working.
There might allot of tweaking that needs to be done.
One bug we do know is if you have 4 or more CP drivers active and then exit to the menu, it will fill the log with an error. (We are working on fixing that one)
Adding mods will wait until an later date!
The beta can be found on Github: CoursePlay
An direct download link from Github: Download CoursePlay (courseplay-master.zip)
The courseplay-master.zip needs to be extracted. then go into the courseplay-master folder. if there is another courseplay-master folder in that one, then go into that folder as well.
Now you should see allots of files and some folders. Select all those files and folders and zip then up into somethinglike FS17_CoursePlay5.zip
Then put the zip file into your mods folder.
All bug reports should be posted on the issue page on Github.
- New Turn System: for mode 4 and 6 (Stage 1: Turn system for lanes only. Headlands will come in stage 2)
- New Save System; Each course is saved in there own files now and is not linked to the savegame it self anymore, but to the map id in it's own CoursePlay_Courses folder.
- Mode 7: Combine self unloading -> can now create heaps as well. This is done by adding 2 waiting point instead of 1 (which is used to unload into an trailer). One for the heap start and one for the end of the heap. The combine will adjust the unload speed by it self while doing that.
- Mode 9: Shovel Fill and Empty -> This is now adapted to the new bunker type.
- Lights: Now switch on an off based on it's situation. When working on the field all lights are turned on. When driving on an recorded route or unload/refill route, it will use normal street light without the work lights.
Thomas and Satis