We hope all of you had a good start into the new year!
With today’s update v0.1.0.2 we have fixed more bugs. As always, check the changelog for improvements, changes and fixes for bugs you have reported.
At the moment we’re processing more bugs you have reported and prepare the next bugfix update. If there aren’t any bigger problems thereafter, the next step is the release on Steam.
We have improved the bugtracker, it can now import threads from the forum and convert them directly into tickets. For the future it is important that every bug gets its own thread in the forum. At the moment we can’t process collected issues that are in the same topic. At this point we would like to thank you very much for the bug lists from the forum, they have been a very good overview so far. We are still working on a public list and hope to have it online for the Steam release.
Due to the massive changes we had to perform on the vehicles and machines, we had to remove the sample mods for the time being. The work is almost done and we can provide you with the already released machines as ZIP files presumably next week.
We wish you a pleasant weekend!
- NEW: Animal feeding task: employees now can feed the animals
- NEW: Warning message when a save file is corrupt and cannot be loaded correctly
- BUG FIX: There has been a problem with the loading of save games that especially occurred with AMD users. It has been fixed
- BUG FIX: The calculations for traction now only take place on fields. No more slippery roads after rain
- BUG FIX: Rented vehicles disappear after their length of lease is expired
- BUG FIX: The plowing mission has been fixed, you can now see the mission progress when you cultivate field 15 (not field 13)
- BUG FIX: Chopped maize plants don’t grow back at midnight
- BUG FIX: A tractor doesn’t accelerate any longer when its engine is turned off while driving
- BUG FIX: After an employee has been tasked with field work and “show” has been pressed in the user interface, the game crashed
- BUG FIX: One of the traffic trucks has been underpowered and couldn’t manage slopes - that has been adjusted
- CHANGE: Reworked notification window for missions
- CHANGE: The user interface shows how many animals/employees/vehicles you can still purchase
- CHANGE: The volume of audible outdoor sounds in vehicle cabins has been reworked completely and will now be calculated in real time