In this update v0.1.0.5 we have further improved the employee. He should now start at the field edge with the first lane and not skip any lanes. The enhanced employee system with the headland function on the field will be released presumably next week in another update.
The saving should now also work with active employees. Some problems might occur though when the game is saved and the helper is in the middle of a turning maneuver. If you want to test saving with the employee it would be best if you use a new save game slot.
You can check out all changes, bug fixes and new features in our changelog as always.
- NEW: News are also shown in the main menu
- NEW: Confirmation message when leaving the game without saving
- NEW: After selling/purchasing, a info window shows the transaction and the price
- NEW: In the animal transport task the employee waits when he’s unable to load/unload and a message is displayed in the info window
- BUG FIX: SSAO ghosting on the field and with other objects has been fixed; light shafts don’t shine through the fields at night
- BUG FIX: The cutting controller updates the texture of fruit in the distance
- BUG FIX: Employees were partly driving in circles, this should be fixed
- BUG FIX: The position of the hydraulics is now also being saved in the save game
- BUG FIX: The door of the Axion doesn’t disappear any longer when being opened
- BUG FIX: The problem of the attached Lemken plow with the Axion 940 (shaking/vibrating plow) has been fixed
- BUG FIX: The CabControl points of the MB Trac have been adjusted
- BUG FIX: The all-wheel control light of the MB Trac 1000 has been fixed and isn’t permanently on
- BUG FIX: The cattle car can now also be attached to the MB Trac
- BUG FIX: The support foot of the CornKing now stays folded up after loading
- BUG FIX: Permanent braking lights of the AI have been fixed
- BUG FIX: The AI now has the lights on when it’s dark
- CHANGE: The helper on the field is working more reliably now. He always starts at the beginning of a field, doesn’t skip lanes and continues to work after the loading of a savegame
- CHANGE: Plowing has been reworked, tractors should now be able to move the plow easier
- CHANGE: When transporting animals, the costs are now dependent on the distance
- CHANGE: The bulls don’t run around madly any more when being fed