With the update 0.1.3.0 you can use the new worker system and new machines.
The new worker system now also takes the headland into account, so that most of the turning maneuvers can be performed without leaving the field. We also strongly improved the savegame support for the worker.
If there are no big problems with the new employee, we will subsequently address the topic of multiplayer! At the same time we are working on the gameplay, the physics, the controls and new content for the combine update and the following grassland update.
Did you buy Cattle and Crops on Steam? Then you can now register at the CnC forum with your Steam key:
We have received new backup in the forum and would like to welcome the new moderators Jeytav, DannyA4, Fck54, Florian1986, JP86 and Buttermaker.
We have created an archive for the bugreports in the forum, all “finished” topics are being closed and moved there for a better overview.
We hope you have fun and wish you a nice weekend!
The MBB team
All changes, bug fixes and news you can check out in the changelog as always.
- NEW: Betimax RDS 6000
- NEW: Köckerling Rebell Classic 520
- NEW: Bressel & Lade Typ-S L und Typ-S XL
- NEW: The Hammer concrete weight pack consisting of 500, 1000, 2000 and 4000 kg. The two big weights have additional connectable plates with 200 kg each. A clutch for trailers is built in as well
- NEW: The player character can now jump as well!!!
- NEW: Steam users can now create a Cattle and Crops account and have access to the forum
- NEW: The savegame system has been further reworked and enhanced with a backup and autosave function. In the options menu under gameplay you can find the settings for those functions. Autosave can be selected via the according slot ingame. If necessary, the backups have to be manually moved to the user folder when under Windows
- NEW: There are new actions for looking left/right/ahead/back that you can comfortably assign to the arrow keys of your controller
- NEW: The minimap has a new function: the map can now be anchored. You can choose if you want to have the arrow rotating or the map instead of the arrow
- BUG FIX: Typos in the menus have been corrected
- BUG FIX: Problems with collision shapes that partially led to faulty mass centers and suspension behaviour have been fixed. Now the Dammann sprayer can be maneuvered better when it is extended
- BUG FIX: The bindings of the “+” and “-” keys don’t get lost after the game starts
- BUG FIX: The Arion now only has one ignition key
- BUG FIX: The employee now recognizes the reverse gear when he is in a vehicle
- BUG FIX: The steering info panel doesn’t blend in to menus like the shop any more
- BUG FIX: When using the autopilot, no navigation points are being approached that lie behind the vehicle
- BUG FIX: The interior mirror of the Arion is now adjustable
- BUG FIX: The worker now only begins to harvest maize after the cutting unit has been unfolded completely
- BUG FIX: The new worker system should ensure that when working with the CornKing, no spots on the fields are being left out
- BUG FIX: There shouldn’t be a crash any longer when transporting bulls with a hired Betimax while the time is running out. The bulls are automatically transferred to the trader
- BUG FIX: The problem that the Hawe doesn’t spawn in the mission “Golden Harvest” has been fixed
- BUG FIX: There had been some bugged animations when for example an implement was unfolded and the vehicle was exited at the same time. This should have been fixed
- CHANGE: The supporting foot of the Stapel should no be placed correctly after loading
- CHANGE: The methods, controllers and types in the editor have been ordered alphabetically