- Added 'allow spectators' option to PvP.
- Changed rail world settings to have normal biters frequency.
- Fixed loading specific saves wouldn't migrate the character requests correctly to request from buffer chests. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed that migrating saves would make research impossible in the level 4 of New hope campaign. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed that inserters would try to put items into furnaces that could never fit. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed requester chests wouldn't keep up with the request amount demand in logistic heavy saves. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed that request chests weren't equally distributed when there were not enough robots.
- Fixed that migration to 0.16.8 which de-duplicated logistic requests wasn't doing so for offline players. This could cause crashes as the internal data structures take it as granted.
- Fixed that download progress bar in the sync save with mods wasn't being updated.
- Fixed that exiting the connection in progress (by pressing escape) soon enough could result in a screen without any menu.
- Fixed some PvP game modes being won by launching a rocket.
- Fixed config.ini would be purged when game decreases graphics settings when loading sprites throws an error. more[forums.factorio.com]
You can get experimental releases by selecting the '0.16.x' beta branch under Factorio's properties in Steam.