- Inserters and belt sideloading can now squash item on belt even when the gap isn't big enough. The squashed gap is extended to normal size once the front of the belt starts to move again. This means, that inserter rows and side loading can produce fully compressed belts without the usage of splitters.
- Improved behavior of mode switches in deconstruction planner. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed crash when train was leaving station that was disabled by circuit network or destroyed. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed search box losing focus inconveniently in mods gui. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed client crash when server exits while player has the save game dialog open. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Removing components of a blueprint no longer resizes the window. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed performance issue when running out of storage while big deconstruction is in progress.
- Fixed scrollbar buttons that would ignore mouse up event. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed that after changing some control settings, the quickbar wouldn't react to them until the game was reloaded. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Added LuaControl::is_player()
You can get experimental releases by selecting the 'experimental' beta branch under Factorio's properties in Steam.