- Fixed drawing of icons with multiple layers. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed that changing force of a wall didn't update the connections, which could lead to a desync.
- Changed that walls and gates marked for deconstruction don't connect, which solves some desync related problems with walls/gates marked for deconstruction with walls/gates ghosts on top of it.
- Changed, that rail signals marked for deconstruction disconnect from the rails.
- Changed, that rail signals marked for deconstruction are not blocking blueprint placement of rail signals. These changes should make it reliable to mark rail setup for deconstruction and build blueprint right on top of it before it is deconstructed.
- Changed the logic of "toggle LUA console" key to only open and not close the console (exception are ` and F1-F12 keys). more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed LuaEntity::splitter_output_priority read/write didn't work. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed malformed sprite path error would not trigger minimal mode when loading mods. more[forums.factorio.com]
You can get experimental releases by selecting the '0.16.x' beta branch under Factorio's properties in Steam.