- Changed the searching logic, that searching every word separately is only done when the fuzzy search option is on. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed a desync when printing a Lua error to players with different installation paths. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Rail signal connection merge optimisation (tens of seconds instead of tens of minutes on big maps).
- Fixed that rail signal migration didn't update the state of the signal controlled by the circuit network. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed decimals displaying in production statistics that caused the numbers to be too long. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed high CPU usage on the main menu. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed an issue when joining friends games through steam. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed, that it was possible (with the use of script/mod) to build belt/wall entity (not ghost) on top of other belt entity marked for deconstruction, which could cause a consistency check fail later on.
- Added train path finding penalty for train with no path equal to 1000 tiles. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed a crash when building modded rolling stock entities on diagonal rails. more[forums.factorio.com]
- Fixed "header errors" when extracting factorio zip files with 7zip.
- Added LuaEntityPrototype::collision_mask_collides_with_tiles_only and collision_mask_considers_tile_transitions read.
You can get experimental releases by selecting the '0.16.x' beta branch under Factorio's properties in Steam.