1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farming Simulator 2019

Discussion in 'FS 2017' started by Enzosnext, Jun 12, 2018.

By Enzosnext on Jun 12, 2018 at 12:18 PM
  1. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

New trailer released at E3 today shows 2 new additions

Looks like many have now had there early Christmas presents confirmed with confirmation that John Deere is added brand and they also added cotton as the new crop.

Comments

Discussion in 'FS 2017' started by Enzosnext, Jun 12, 2018.

1. ShermyPermy
      ShermyPermy
      OOOOHHHH boy there's going to be some fanboy's with soggy pants after this vid :)
      Enzosnext and Disco like this.
    2. Darin Cassell
      Darin Cassell
      Can I borrow a towel please
      Enzosnext, Disco and ShermyPermy like this.
    3. KaosKnite
      KaosKnite
      I really hope there is going to be more than just John Deere and cotton added to the game. They need a better trailer.
      Enzosnext and Disco like this.
    4. Enzosnext
      Enzosnext
      Only you could come up with that reply dude, but I do love it :)

From what I can make out from the video, they also have added a few things from other mods like
      rotating sun as those shadows of the trees are moving,
      possible light restrictions inside of buildings meaning lights even have a use in daytime,
      that JD's bonnet really did lift as it accelerated out of that barn and the response on the fields in some places look a lot more realistic,
      possible buyable buildings or farms (why else put the sign up at the beginning saying for sale/sold !!!)

But things I noticed that was missing,
      no dirt of the tyres and tracks when in the field

But we do have to remember that this is a cgi video and what we have seen may not be the end result, but fingers crossed I hope there is a lot more info and features to be released at gamescom in August.
    5. KaosKnite
      KaosKnite
      Too much speculation ;) I hope they will reveal some more features in another trailer. A longer, better trailer. I'm sure you are right though about them revealing more at Gamescom.
      Enzosnext likes this.