1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs17 Mod Ideas

Discussion in 'FS 2017' started by Enzosnext, Oct 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. but

but New Member

2. but

but New Member

[​IMG]Can somebody make a plow for the john deere model A Farmall 300 and Oliver HG

3. but

but New Member

[​IMG]

dj likes this.
  4. Scastle32

Scastle32 New Member

Would it be possible for a modder to create a flat bed for the semi? It could have retractable legs ( i.e. The terra variant attachments) and hook up to the king pin like the trailer. You could make a pack out of it and have, extra fuel tank, sprayer refill tank. I play on console so I don't get all the good modded trucks to pull with so I basically use a semi and attachments like this would be benificial. Also could some one make a flat bed attachment for the terra variant?

Just an idea would love to hear feed back

Enzosnext likes this.
  5. DonG

DonG New Member

I really miss the opportunity to drive a proper old massey ferguson 35 :/ I dont know why so many play arround with the IMT copy for some reason but this mod have been missing in all the years i played :([​IMG]

6. Matthew Graves

Matthew Graves New Member

would there be any way to put gravity irrigation into the game? or be able to get pivots in?

7. Dee

Dee New Member

I would love to see mint added as a mod, since we grow it , and all trailors and harvesters and stills to go with it.

8. but

but New Member

yes and cotton

Dee likes this.
  9. codysmith1

codysmith1 New Member

I thought of one where you can swath your crops and come back later with a pickup header and pick it up and it actually like real life, I made a post just waiting to be approved

Dee likes this.
  10. dwills96

dwills96 New Member

Would love to see public Wheel rakes

Dee likes this.
  11. ketatrypt

ketatrypt New Member

I would love to see a sicklebar mower/conditioner. They are very common on smaller farms here in Ontario, because of their lower power requirements (and I guess prices?) then the disc/drum mowers. Here is a 2m mower conditioner being powered by a MF with less then 50hp.

If anyone knows of a good sicklebar moco, let me know! I have not seen anything other then self propelled windrowers which use the sicklebar mower/conditioner tech.