1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs17 Mod Ideas

Discussion in 'FS 2017' started by Enzosnext, Oct 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. but

but New Member

2. but

but New Member

[​IMG]Can somebody make a plow for the john deere model A Farmall 300 and Oliver HG

3. but

but New Member

[​IMG]

dj likes this.
  4. Scastle32

Scastle32 New Member

Would it be possible for a modder to create a flat bed for the semi? It could have retractable legs ( i.e. The terra variant attachments) and hook up to the king pin like the trailer. You could make a pack out of it and have, extra fuel tank, sprayer refill tank. I play on console so I don't get all the good modded trucks to pull with so I basically use a semi and attachments like this would be benificial. Also could some one make a flat bed attachment for the terra variant?

Just an idea would love to hear feed back

Enzosnext likes this.
  5. DonG

DonG New Member

I really miss the opportunity to drive a proper old massey ferguson 35 :/ I dont know why so many play arround with the IMT copy for some reason but this mod have been missing in all the years i played :([​IMG]

6. Matthew Graves

Matthew Graves New Member

would there be any way to put gravity irrigation into the game? or be able to get pivots in?

7. Dee

Dee New Member

I would love to see mint added as a mod, since we grow it , and all trailors and harvesters and stills to go with it.

8. but

but New Member

yes and cotton

Dee likes this.
  9. codysmith1

codysmith1 New Member

I thought of one where you can swath your crops and come back later with a pickup header and pick it up and it actually like real life, I made a post just waiting to be approved

Dee likes this.
  10. dwills96

dwills96 New Member

Would love to see public Wheel rakes

Dee likes this.
  11. ketatrypt

ketatrypt New Member

I would love to see a sicklebar mower/conditioner. They are very common on smaller farms here in Ontario, because of their lower power requirements (and I guess prices?) then the disc/drum mowers. Here is a 2m mower conditioner being powered by a MF with less then 50hp.

If anyone knows of a good sicklebar moco, let me know! I have not seen anything other then self propelled windrowers which use the sicklebar mower/conditioner tech.

Dee likes this.
  12. bigman751

bigman751 New Member

I'd like to see someone come up with a mod, sorta a soil mod, where you could burn off stubble. I am old and knowing not how difficult that would be nor how many would like it. Just something to add realism I suppose.

13. bigman751

bigman751 New Member

And more wider 3pt toolbars, old school ones like I grew up with. Tillers, anhydrous, dammer dykers.....

badtrucks and Dee like this.
  14. Ian M4850

Ian M4850 Member

Someone want to make the connection hoses that Giants forgot (or could not figure out) to make for the seed box in the new Kuhn DLC. It's a bit silly expecting the seed to fly from the box to the seeder with out it.
    There is a video on Kuhn's YouTube that shows where it runs on an "up front" set-up.

Dee likes this.
  15. JeremyBrent

JeremyBrent New Member

I would like to toss this idea out there. A moderator bot that could sit in your mp server and do anything an live admin can do. Even if he had to use a slot in the server it would be ok with me but it would be nice if you could run it server side. I'm not a scripter so I wouldn't even know where to start so that is why I wanted to bounce this idea off you guys.

16. but

but New Member

17. Nikos

Nikos New Member

Hello people. I am a relatively new virtual farmer, about 2 months now, using FS17. Being a vintage farming fan, I am glad to see there are many more like me and some very good vintage mods in this page. Anyway, I have made a collection of vintage and rusty mods covering almost everything a virtual farmer can do in FS17.
    What I am missing is a vintage and rusty corn and sugarbeet seeder which I believe does exist but I have not found. So, any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
    Maybe more important though, I like working by hand, stacking small (hd) bales and small logs, also small seed and fertilizer bags but it is a real pain as they all behave like they are made of rubber. I don't thing there is a script for better hand handling liftable items. That's what I would like to see the most.

18. ShermyPermy

ShermyPermy Leather Sniffer Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

Try the game extension mod on our website. that has multiple settings you can do to enhance your manual loading and hualing needs in the script itself. you can adjust them on the fly ingame.

19. Nikos

Nikos New Member

From what I have seen the extension offers strength adjusting, which is actually solved in my case with hd bales. My real problem is that they bounce like alive when trying to stack them by hand but I will have a look to the extension mod, anyway. I have downloaded it and I will try it the next days as it seems very useful. Thanks for your reply.

ShermyPermy likes this.
  20. NelsonXes

NelsonXes Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

To stop the bales flying everywhere when they collide/bounce when stacking by hand you could always use straps on a very regular basis. game extension also adjusts your reach when picking up objects, which can be super handy when stacking up high