1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs17 Mod Search + Suggestion Box

Discussion in 'FS 2017' started by Enzosnext, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Can't find that mod your looking for? :mad: :confused: :( :eek:

This topic is the place where you can get some help to find a mod that you are looking for.

We prefer this to not be for mod requests as there is a topic for that

2. a bulk pig feed placeable, seems to have been skipped lol

Dirtracer00 likes this.
  3. gepard

gepard New Member

Hi,
    I am looking for a script which can replace Ship.oncreate.
    Anyone saw such?

4. sk

sk New Member

Does anyone know if the Krone Ultima CF 155 XC is out fore fs17??

5. Carl

Carl Site Fiddler Staff Member SOB Modding

No its not, this mod was created by BM Modding, unfortunately they have not converted this over.
    We will have to wait patiently to see if they convert it over.

If it's released you will find it on the Giants ModHub (www.farming-simulator.com/mods.php)

sk likes this.
  6. sootysax71

sootysax71 New Member

are there any header trailers with lockable script?

7. dj

dj Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

not that I know off, but we already had a discussion about this that it is a "must have"
    the current header trailers do not suit their role, it is very difficult to mount a header on the trailer, keep it on the trailer and unload it.

8. Johnny Vee

Johnny Vee New Member

mereman likes this.
  9. yea i have that one, the one i was asking about don't exist as of yet, just like a bulk silo that i can buy it directly from it, like you can seed and fertilizer

10. dj

dj Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

11. JMJ

JMJ New Member

Map search

I am looking for a big map, a complex map with multifruit..
    so i would be happy for any suggestion

12. JMJ

JMJ New Member

Thx I will try it out

redotsociety84 likes this.
  13. JMJ

JMJ New Member

Mod suggestion

The mod consist of the frame from GIANTS default seed pallet.(the green one)
    Is should be refilled with eather shovle or from the top (pipe?)
    And have a fill trigger so that CP can see it and refill seeder.
    You should then be left with a empty frame that you can use next year again.

The reason for this mod is that, on Pine cove I make my own seeds and I love the idea
    of brining seed to the fields

I am unable to do it myself, do to no knowledge of modding but I would love too see it out there

Best regards JMJ

dj and ShermyPermy like this.
  14. JMJ

JMJ New Member

ShermyPermy and Enzosnext like this.
  15. ballenti

ballenti New Member

I was would like to see someone make a tub grinder that you can put straw to grass bale and it grinds back into lose hay or straw and can be in a pile or into a trailer

1SlimShaney likes this.
  16. 8Justin

8Justin New Member

ill probably have to make a mod requests because i cant seem to come up with anything along my travels but im looking for a gehl forage/silage wagon for 17. I say that because i have found a few for 15 but i do not use forage wagons ingame. We use a pull behind harvester on the farm with a couple wagons. it doesnt even have to be gehl, just that type of wagon with the side discharge would be awesome for early game silage, before i purchase a big Krone or something similar.

Also, since im here, anyone have a suggestion for a good truck with a plow on it for seasons mod?? all that ive tried are just, sorry, awful. They're either laggy, have no mirrors, dont even work right, awful textures, blah blah. I just want to plow my driveway without using the huge tractor and silage blade.

17. Swedeb00

Swedeb00 New Member

Anybody know of any good oldtimey loader tractor?

18. Farmer26

Farmer26 Member

If i understood right, Famulus RS14 or Deutz D80

19. Dee

Dee New Member

I would like to see some old time harvesters, both combine and forage(corn chopper), that are self propelled and don't cost both arms and a leg to run.