1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs17 Mod Search + Suggestion Box

Discussion in 'FS 2017' started by Enzosnext, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Hunter lindemann

Hunter lindemann New Member

I'm looking for a mod that makes it so that you can pick up any fruit type with the surger beat machine not the harvester can anyone help me pls

2. dwills96

dwills96 New Member

Are there any good wheel rakes out there?

3. jd4760

jd4760 New Member

I am looking for some old school agco products like white tractors or allis chalmers i have the older massey pack and olivers just looking for more of a selection

4. Jack Snow

Jack Snow New Member

i wonder if anyone would be able to make a ploeger MKC-4TR coriander harvester, a "hack" overloader, and mods for being able to plant new crops (like coriander), peas, holmer agrifac hexx traxx sugarbeet harvester and some sort of compact combine harvester for our small farms...

don't know if i can post links. you can find videos of all the machines on youtube...

5. Rejiceman

Rejiceman New Member

Anyone know where I can get a good Gravity flow wagon for FS17? I had some good ones in 13, but haven't been able to find any yet for 17

6. SgtMajor

SgtMajor New Member

Mod Suggestion and a Mod Search..........

Suggestion - LOVE S.O.B.'s Old style placeable windmill.....but it would be terrific if you could place it next to animal water troughs so it would keep the trough full and you no longer had to haul water!!

I'm looking for a silo that I can store grass or hay in. There must be something out there.....or perhaps it's even something easy to modify the XML file....but I haven't had much luck as yet.

Cheers!

7. Johnny Vee

Johnny Vee New Member

There has been several placeable hay lofts out there, some store more than others. Here is a link to the one I use, hope this helps.
    https://www.pc-sg.uk/files/file/215-fs17-placeable-hayloft/

Cheers John

8. Jack Snow

Jack Snow New Member

9. SgtMajor

SgtMajor New Member

Johnny Vee & Jack Snow.....many...MANY thanks for the reply and I'll look at both the links provided. I did find work around that seems to be going well. I found a place-able fire hydrant I was able to locate near the water trough and parked my water trailer close enough to fill the trough and re-fill the trailer at the same time. That will work. For the grass......I purchased the largest forage trailer and loaded it with grass and parked it in the barn for the winter. Now that spring is here I'm using from the trailer and should be able to purchase a couple more this season. I think the grass in the trailer should hold out to get me into the mid summer where I can harvest more grass. (smile)

Johnny Vee likes this.