1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS17 Mod Support Game Extension 0.4.3.1

Extend the base game.

1. Xentro

Xentro Active Member Honorable Member Wiki Editor

Thank you for this, it will be included in the next update.

Vanquish081 likes this.
  2. joshmiller83

joshmiller83 New Member

I have a question...

I have this Mod Installed and it is working! However I am running it on my own copy of FS17 and Creating a Non-Dedi Session for my wife to join me on over UPnP/LAN. Therefore NO Dedi Software. However this mod has 2 Options screens. Client/Server. Client is fine I can see it and change it, but NOT the Server options screen since I am NOT on a Dedi and have NO Server password. Is it possible to get a change in the mod with that in mind? Or how do I change the options on the server tab?

Tonz138 likes this.
  3. Germanfarmer

Germanfarmer New Member

I noticed an issue with the fruit growth during mission module (Game Extension 0.3.0.0). When saving the game during a mission, the game overwrites the mod settings and deactivates the fruit growth. It remains deactivated after the mission is completed.

This might not be a big deal when you are aware of this issue and save the game manually but causes a "conflict" with the Autosave mod :(

4. Nestoche

Nestoche New Member

Thanks for the update Xentro...much appreciated!

5. pops64

pops64 New Member

Suggestion, would it be possible to increase the time allowed off field when doing a mission. So say if CP messes up you have time to fix it instead of tabbing back and forth. Also related I noticed during missions would it be possible to premit havesters to unload or is this the way the engine works. Also if possible an option that the mini map skips over the hide setting so it goes large to small instead of large to hide to small Thanks

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  6. Manny2Play

Manny2Play New Member

Im having a problem with this great mod.... Dont save my settings for the next time i open the savegame. and i dont see any xml in the savegame folder. Thanx

7. mngrazy

mngrazy New Member

the xml is on the same place like log.txt
    but Manny2Play has right , the settings not saved or loaded correctly
    i must deactivated the crossHair always when i load a savegame

8. Xentro

Xentro Active Member Honorable Member Wiki Editor

Fixed in 0.4.0.0

mngrazy likes this.
  9. Manny2Play

Manny2Play New Member

Thank you Xentro!!!

10. Dzi4d3k

Dzi4d3k New Member

Great mod as always. Many thanks!

I have some ideas and observations, which I believe fit into idea of this mod:
    a) player
    - speed adjustment
    - throw (RMB) strength adjustment
    - jump height adjustment
    - fly mode under option, as console command also activates hud hiding
    - grip strength - not sure it this can be modified, as it may be hard coded in game engine, but it's annoying how easily things fall of hands

b) suggestion to check whatever crops displayed in Farmers Touch have their l10n translation, as on modded maps it display "Missing..." warning text which over other fields of marker.

c) There is typo in English text:
    Code:
            <text name="aiVehicleReasonFired"                 text="Worker %s have beed fired due to an attempt at cutting cost." />
    "beed" should be "been"

d) I have also attached Polish translations

e) I don't know what I'm doing wrong (or I wrongly understood description) but on Lossberg map Framers Touch is displayed only for "Ready" crops

f) What percents mean on Farmers Touch marker?

Attached Files:

11. Inter Fan

Inter Fan Member

As I realy like this mod and saw that some translations have been made I decided to give my support either, so here is the Dutch translation: Link.
    I haven't tested it yet, because of time lack but will test it today.

Greetins Inter Fan.

12. joshmiller83

joshmiller83 New Member

So... I was using this mod and the AI function was working fine. And then its not. I can't hire a worker without turning off the AI feature... Anyone else seen this?

13. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

There are settings within gameExtension that will prevent this and you can adjust these. If your talking about the settings not working that is different.
    If you could add more info to your problem this will help solve this issue your having.

14. joshmiller83

joshmiller83 New Member

Well it is the oddest issue. I literally had the AI portion working fine on my game. And today I logged in and cannot use it. The mod loads fine but the AI portion blocks the Hire Helper option. And it happens even if this is the only mod running. It is very odd as it was working. Is there anything that would make the AI Function not work?

15. Enzosnext

If you look there are settings when between 21.00 and 05.00 the AI don't either work or the cost can be doubled to account for unfriendly hours or night shift rates for example.

16. Vanquish081

Vanquish081 Member

What are the icons vehicles?

17. Dzi4d3k

Dzi4d3k New Member

This is the vertical mini hud on the left of vehicle normal hud. It contains engine icon, which turn green after starting engine. There ale also other icons - all of them are in hudElements.dds file.

18. joshmiller83

joshmiller83 New Member

True! And this was working to where you could hire a worker and during off times and get charged more. But now I can't hire a worker at all outside the Shift Times. And AI End Shift is OFF! So Weird... oh well!

19. Enzosnext

Can you please upload a copy of your log please?

20. Vanquish081

Vanquish081 Member

Yes, I already saw the hudElements.dds, but what does the rest mean?