1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS17 Mod Support Game Extension 0.4.3.1

Extend the base game.

1. Xentro

Xentro Active Member Honorable Member Wiki Editor

So I have been doing some fixes in the background to fix issues that has come to my attention.
    This is the current change log and all thats missing is testing and translation for Polish and German so if any of you feel like translate those then you find the lines to translate below

Change log
    Code:
    v0.4.1.0 - 2017-
    * Russian update
    * Spanish update
    * Dutch  update
    * Saving of settings is done seperate for Client and Server settings (will convert old saves to new format)
    - g_gameExtensionGUI can be accessed from mods.
    - GUI wont open when using the field tanker
    - Settings are correctly synched when client join game
    * Module: Vehicle - Option to toggle Filltype text for vehicles (Decker_MMIV)
    - Module: Player - Farmers Touch - Missing state text for some fruits/stages
    - Module: Player - getMass callback when lifting some random object
    - Module: Player - Chainsaw usage restriction - Host are "seen" as admin
    To be translated (German and Polish)
    Code:
            <text name="FILLTYPE_ALA_DECKER"                 text="Show FillType" />                                                                                        <!-- v0.4.1.0 -->
            <text name="toolTip_FILLTYPE_ALA_DECKER"         text="Will add an time based swap of fill level to fill type for vehicles." />                                <!-- v0.4.1.0 -->
    If you have an issue or minor suggestion then this is the time you want to speak up! ;)

New version will be available once I gotten the translation and my schedule fit with an release of it.

2. Dzi4d3k

Dzi4d3k New Member

Polish translation:
    Code:
    <text name="FILLTYPE_ALA_DECKER"                 text="Pokaż rodzaj ładunku" />                                                                                        <!-- v0.4.1.0 -->
    <text name="toolTip_FILLTYPE_ALA_DECKER"         text="Wyświetla naprzemiennie rodzaj oraz ilość ładunku w pojazdach." />                                <!-- v0.4.1.0 -->

Enzosnext and Xentro like this.
  3. Farmer26

Farmer26 Member

Hello, the first thing i like is that @Xentro is still here! :cool: From the 1st time i met Game Extension i loved it and i can't play without it. Thanks a lot Xentro!
    As a suggestion i think that Game Extension is the right mod to have the following feature in Farmers Touch Module: When you are in foot and stand in front of (or grab) a pallet - bale - bigbag, you can see it's weight and quantity in liters. It will be very useful for the used pallets of seeds, fertilizer, pig food etc.

Enzosnext and Xentro like this.
  4. Xentro

Simple enough to do, its added!

5. Farmer26

Farmer26 Member

LOL. so fast! Thank you so much :D

Dirtracer00 likes this.
  6. KillaBot

KillaBot New Member

Here's the German translation:

Code:
    <text name="FILLTYPE_ALA_DECKER"                 text="Fülltyp anzeigen" />                                                                                        <!-- v0.4.1.0 -->
    <text name="toolTip_FILLTYPE_ALA_DECKER"         text="Wechselt zeitbasiert die Anzeige zwischen Fülltyp und Füllstand in Fahrzeugen." />                          <!-- v0.4.1.0 -->

7. Xentro

8. Ziuta

Ziuta New Member

Update polish translation:
    Code:
    <text name="DC_USE_SHUTTLE"                     text="Zmiana kierunku jazdy" />
    <text name="GB_USE_GEARBOX"                     text="Skrzynia biegów" />
    <text name="toolTip_GB_USE_GEARBOX"             text="Dla modu skrzyni biegów, jeśli jest włączone, wówczas skrzynia biegów jest aktywna po wejściu do pojazdu." />

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    Enzosnext likes this.
  9. Lii

Lii New Member

Hi Xentro, how to deactivate GB_USE_GEARBOX because it is global and i have some vehicles with GB, others without.
    And a second suggestion - can be the tipside icons rotated 90 degrees so the attacher points upwards?
    PS: any chance to add more icons like open pipe, cover, baler, etc ?
    Thanx

10. Xentro

I want to avoid having too many settings of the same thing so what we could do is make it level based instead from 0 - 2 (deactive, true and false).
    How does this sound?

The tip icons are placed the way they are to save space and to keep them in an reasonable size.
    Sure more icons can be added but I dont really feel like creating more work for my self then needed but if you or anyone wants to create those icons then Im willing to add them but there are some restrictions
    - they need to follow the same style
    - only 1 color
    - max size is 47x32
    - uncompressed format
    I will need an answer very soon though as I plan to update the ModHub version with these changes if you decided to do them.

Farmer26 likes this.
  11. Farmer26

Farmer26 Member

Hello @Xentro and thanks for the update :cool: The "Show info for pallets and bales" works fine for the 100% full pallets http://prnt.sc/f85aai but at the used pallets it show a lot of decimal. http://prnt.sc/f85alh The percentage value gets over the quantity value and it's hard to read it. Is possible to reduce the decimals? EDIT: (Well, i was trying to be polite before, Is it possible to get rid of the decimals?) :p

About the Setting for gearbox control i agree with @Lii For many reasons i use gearbox on some tractors and trucks but i don't use it on others. The last setting adds or stops always gearbox option.

P.S. While i was writing this comment you just replied to Lii. If the 0 = deactivate means that it don't mess with default gearbox addon settings i fully prefer it. And my answer is the soonest :rolleyes:

Thanks one more time!

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  12. Hans J DEN

Hans J DEN New Member

Is I the only one who have problem with grow, after doing a quest?
    When i start, plants still grow, after some time, plants grow change to off, and i can't change it?

13. KillaBot

KillaBot New Member

Thx for the update @Xentro
    Runs allmost perfect.

Allmost because in multiplayer "the "Show info for pallets and bales" seems to only work for the host in a p2p session.
    As a client and on dedicated server there sadly is nothing shown at all. But the good thing is there's no error in the log too :D
    Coulkd you take a look at that? Or am I missing something to set up before?

14. Lii

Lii New Member

Sorry for late reply,
    Gearbox solution seems perfect.
    As for icons one easy add would be to same trailer icon:
    • change color red if trailer is raised/tipped/opened/folded (could apply this to round baler, forage wagon, tedder, windrower, etc)
    • color green if cover off
    • same "tipside" icons for left/right implements like plows
    So the trailer icon to become more like a universal icon, no need for new icons in so little time.

15. Xentro

@Farmer26
    Its been dealt with.

@KillaBot
    An fix for your problem is in place but it will have to be confirmed working before, before an update will be released.

@Lii
    I applaud the effort but if Im doing it then I would like it done properly and not reuse the same icons where they do not fit :D
    I like the idea of showing when it cant be filled, this will serve as an indication when cover arent active as well. I'll take an look into it.

Farmer26 likes this.
  16. Dzi4d3k

Dzi4d3k New Member

I think that is should be:
    Code:
    <text name="DC_USE_SHUTTLE"                     text="Kontrola zmiany kierunku jazdy" />
    <text name="GB_USE_GEARBOX"                     text="Kontrola modu Skrzynia biegów" />
    because Game extension controls the functionality of shuttle in Drive Control mod and GearBox Addon mod, not contain its own functionalities.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  17. Ziuta

Ziuta New Member

For this is description, it contains detailed information about the feature. The title should be easy to understand and fast to find in a window full of different features.

18. Tyson1981

Tyson1981 New Member

@ Xentro will you upload this update to ModHub, so it can be available to download in game ?

19. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Dude, downloading from our site still means its available for your game

20. Xentro

v0.4.1.0 will not be available for modHub but v0.4.2.1 will be if all goes well, it will be uploaded here too.

Tyson1981 likes this.