1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS17 Mod Support Game Extension 0.4.3.1

Extend the base game.

1. Ziuta

Ziuta New Member

When the helper finishes work, theoretically, he turns off the engine, but you hear the engine running and you see smoke but you can not drive. You must turn off the engine yourself and turn it on again to be able to drive. The problem no longer occurs when I turn on the helper and leave it alone to finish the job, then turns off the engine properly.

2. Razvan Luca

Razvan Luca New Member

Hello, I have a problem with plant growth option from ingame menu. I have plant growth during missions set ON, but after missions, and not always, the plant growth from ingame menu is turn off, set to none, and I need to constantly check it and turn it back on. I can do like 4-5 missions and plant growth stays on "normal", then do 1 more and plant growth is turn to none. I'll upload my log file, if you see any mod conflicts please tell me, or any other fix will be apreciated. Thank you.

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Ian M4850

Ian M4850 Member

How does one turn off the Text "fill type" in the Vehicle HUD, the one in the bottom right of the screen that shows speed of travel, what your trailer/implement is filled with.
    I know what is in the trailer and the constant change between the fill type and the fill amount is more a distraction than a help. Can it be disabled? Could you make it an option in the menu in a forth coming update?
    Screen dump of the part i refer to. :) fsScreen_2018_02_12_14_10_08.png fsScreen_2018_02_12_14_10_15.png

Hope you can help and thanks for a great mod.

4. Ziuta

Ziuta New Member

Open the mod settings window ("i" key) and in the second column it is the last option.

Enzosnext likes this.
  5. Biggieinc

Biggieinc New Member

Hello!
    First off I would like to thank everybody involved in this mod!

that being said I have a log error when I use game extension

Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
    dataS/scripts/gui/elements/MultiTextOptionElement.lua(104) : bad argument #1 to 'min' (number expected, got nil)

also get the same error a second time when I press "I" to open the game extension menu and the text is messed up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this is my log

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      8.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  6. jenxy

jenxy New Member

[BUG]
    Plant growth settings not reverting back properly.
    This is 100% reproduceable on any map, with or without other mods.
    1) Set plant growth to 'slow', 'normal' or 'fast'.
    2) Set 'Fruit growth during missions' to 'ON' in Game Extension Client Settings.
    3) Go do a mission.
    4) On mission completion, plant growth is now set to 'OFF' so you have to change it back to 'slow', 'normal' or 'fast'.
    Please fix.

7. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Please upload a copy of your gamelog after these errors please as it's sounding more like a mod conflict than a bug with the mod itself.

8. jenxy

jenxy New Member

I just conducted another trial that proves the bug is present.
    1) Start a new game on GCV with only official DLC and Game Extension mod. I started on 'Easy' with 'Plant Growth' to 'Fast'.
    2) Make sure 'Fruit growth during missions' is set to 'ON' in Game Extension Client Settings.
    3) Go do a mission.
    4) During mission, I pressed 'esc' to check that Plant Growth is still set to 'Fast'.
    5) Carry on with mission.
    6) I pressed 'esc' again to check Plant Growth. It had changed to 'Off'.
    7) Finish mission. Plant Growth is still set to 'Off'.
    Conclusion: Plant Growth is being changed from 'Fast' to 'Off' during the mission.
    I've attached a logfile.

This is similar to an issue reported here.

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      7.6 KB
      Views:
  9. ShermyPermy

ShermyPermy Leather Sniffer Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

Yes it looks like you found a bug in GameExtension.
    We will inform the creator off the mod.
    Im not sure if he will fix this for 17 since 19 is right around the corner.

10. Xentro

Xentro Active Member Honorable Member Wiki Editor

The buttons could be placed just like that if the script failed somewhere in the middle like you had but as to the error I couldnt say exactly why you get it as its should never be empty to begin with but hey not the first time I guess, I work something out.

Thanks for the detailed bug report!
    Its fixed already, since a few months back.
    Havent had any motivation to upload it what so ever though but we see when I get around to upload it.

This is the current change log since today.
    Code:
    v0.4.4.0 - 2018-07-12
    * Gamepad support for gui menu
    * Menu inputbinding added to help menu
    * Module: Player - Farmers Touch - Inputbindings added to help menu
    * Module: AI - Work time and cost multiplier are deactivated when seasons mod is in use.
    * Module: Fruit growth during mission - deactivated when seasons mod is in use.
    - Module: Fruit growth during mission - Changing "Fruit growth during mission" during job, would make the growth speed go back to off.

v0.4.3.2 - 2018-01-15
    - Module: Player - Check if entity exist when lifting object
    - Module: Fruit growth during mission - Growth rate would change after growth cycle
    - Check if overloader has any inputbinding conflicts with open GE gui (overloader take priority)
    If there are anymore problems then this will probable be the last time to voice up.