1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS17 Mod Support GPS Mod v5.01

GPS Mod

1. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Enzosnext submitted a new download:

GPS Mod - GPS Mod

Read more about this download...

2. Enzosnext

3. Patrickgroves

Patrickgroves New Member

Okay so I downloaded and then it goes to my download foulder then I cut it and move it to my documents under Farming Simulator 17 then I open up the mod foulder and paste it in there and it says it's downloaded in there but it does not work

4. Enzosnext

Does the mod show in your game before you start the game as you will need to active the mod?
    If you have, please can you upload your game log to your reply

5. Patrickgroves

Patrickgroves New Member

I load the game then I go to the mod and there's nothing there then I go to career like I'm going to play click on my saved game then it brings me to mods/DLC and it does not show up the only shows up is chopped straw mod

6. dj

dj Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

do you know that oyu have to activate the GPS ingame by using the keys left Ctrl+numpad 0 and left Ctrl + numpad .

then hold let Ctrl key to get a mouse pointer and select GPS options ingame

7. Patrickgroves

Patrickgroves New Member

Yes i have tryed all that

8. Enzosnext

Ok then we would need to see what is going on inside your game, can upload your gamelog.xml as a reply to this thread (just attach via the upload a file tab below) in full so no need to copy and paste then we can see what is going on here.

9. Patrickgroves

Patrickgroves New Member

Ok tell me how to do that plz

10. Enzosnext

Here is a wiki link on where to find the log and what it does.
    http://modcentral.co.uk/wiki/Farming_Simulator:FS15/Guides/log_file

Remeber to go into the fs17 folder and not the fs15 folder is the only difference.
    Afterwards please just use the upload a file tab as you can attach xml files to your posts rather than copy and pasting

11. Patrickgroves

Patrickgroves New Member

here you go

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      2.1 KB
      Views:
  12. Enzosnext

You need to update you version of Fs17. They released a new patch today as you had 1.1.6 and we now have 1.3.1 :)

13. Patrickgroves

Patrickgroves New Member

wow I feel so dumb. thanks
    I wood put the word that you guys are the best :)
    ps
    its working now

dj likes this.
  14. Enzosnext

Excellent enjoy

15. bones

bones New Member

Great Mod!! First Mod from outside the program. Easy install

16. HaleJura

HaleJura New Member

Hello so i have installed gps mod in the zip file and all.When i check the mods tab in menu it says that its installed but when i go to the save game and start to select mods it isnt there i dont know what to do.I checked the log.txt and it said that it had some kind of error

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      19.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  17. Enzosnext

I would suggest re downloading again, but I would also check and remove all mods that are giving you errors as you have a few of those and when mods are in error it does upset the balance of the game, and if your really not using all of those mods then I would move some to a separate folder for when needed

18. HaleJura

HaleJura New Member

I got it to work man thanks alot for the help now i can enjoy my favorite mod!

19. Enzosnext

What did you do to solve it please in case others have the same problems?

20. PitbullTasja

PitbullTasja New Member

Love the mod only irritation i have is its postion, it is great on the left side but its not lining up with the left bottom pda nor the f1 hud (yes i have both enabled) its positioned to far to the left for me and like to know which lines to edit so it lines up more with pda and f1 help hud.

Hopefully despite topic not having lot of action someone can help out. I just like to know which file(s) and which line(s) i need to change, the numbers i can mess with it myself.

See screen to see what I mean with to far to the left for my taste and not lining up with the 2 other HUD's.

Thx for any help one can give me

Attached Files: