1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS17 Mod Support Growth Manager v 2.0

Allows adjustment of crop growth and times of growth

1. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Enzosnext submitted a new download:

Growth Manager - Allows adjustment of crop growth and times of growth

Read more about this download...

2. sootysax71

sootysax71 New Member

im a little confused about the best settings for using this - should both plant growth and withering be set to "OFF"?

3. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

No plant growth would need to be switched on for the growth to happen, as for the withering that would be your own choice

4. chaseydog

chaseydog New Member

Sootysax, in my game if I have Growth Manager and the Game Extension mod enabled growth will be locked to off. I'm having some other issue with the extension mod so my result may not be typical

5. Farmer Palmer

Farmer Palmer New Member

My crops seemed to advance several growth stages at midnight with this mod. Does the plant growth speed set in options before installing the mod make a difference? I suspect it was at the default "Normal". So, I have quit the gamesave, deselected the mod, changed crop growth to "Slow", quit again, reselected Growth Manager, and gone back into the game - I will see what happens at the next game midnight!
    Is my supposition about growth speed correct, or is there another reason for the too fast (for me) crop growth??
    Neil.