1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITR Trucks problems (MP-Dedicated)

Discussion in 'FS17 Problem Solving' started by Jackel, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Jackel

Jackel New Member

Hi.

When we play on a dedicated server and use a mod ITR-Truck, if we load the container on the truck and then attach something behind, we cant unattach the container from the truck.

I have seen one thread at giants forum, but not a solution. Is it something with the trucks that differs from the ITR trailers? Since some ITR-trailermod has attachments on the back but dont have the issue from unattaching the containers? Veichle/trailer conflict?

2. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Please reply with a copy of your game log and I would also suggest posting this on the relevant mod support topic if it is hosted on our forum

3. Jackel

Jackel New Member

The problem is that i dont see anything wrong or detected by logs. Its just dont want to detach the container after you have attached a trailer on the backattacher when the container is on.

Its not on a specific mod either, you can use evry HKL truck available and run on a dedicated server and i wont detach.

I´m sorry, i dont know if this is something that exist on mod support, since its not a specific mod.

Even if my 2 single mods are ITR-pack(Giants) and no error HKL-truck. Just want to so see if you guys that know gamedynamics are famillier with this problem or its just a live with it problem.

4. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Have your tried this in SP with just these 2 mods?
    Also have you a copy of your gameLog for your dedicated server?

5. Jackel

Jackel New Member

Im so sorry. When i go in the gamelog on the server it shows nothing. even if the game is on. I will google to activate the devlog on the dedicated server and in SP

However when I use the same setup in SP with the same mods activated, there is no problem. Will get back when i know how to get the gamelog active, i guess it should show something?!