1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS17 Mod Support John Deere 24T baler v2.0

Small Square baler

1. KaosKnite

KaosKnite Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

KaosKnite submitted a new download:

John Deere 24T baler - Small Square baler

Read more about this download...

Rejiceman likes this.
  2. mereman

mereman Active Member PC-SG.uk Staff

The baler gear couldn't have come out at a better time as I'm about to run the Heritage series on FS17;)
    Thanks Kaos.

3. 4her

4her New Member

awesome love this old stuff use to use a old new holland at the farm i worked at

4. tyler hulett

tyler hulett New Member

about to put it to good work on my farm thanks

5. gemeaux

gemeaux New Member

6. ketatrypt

ketatrypt New Member

The bales from this baler dissapear at midnight with the seasons mod.

Would it be possible to make it compatible with seasons?

Thanks!

7. KaosKnite

KaosKnite updated John Deere 24T baler with a new update entry:

Seasons Mod Compatible John Deere 24T baler

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Species7

Species7 New Member

I have been using that baler with the Seasons mod in my Watts Farm series and no issues with bales that have now been in game for all of spring and summer on a 9 day season play.I still have bales in mid-summer that I made with that baler on early spring.
    Maybe it's the map and not the mod...?

9. KaosKnite

Ok. Thanks for the info. I don't play FS much so I didn't try it. It's not a required download so if it is just his map then either will work then. Anyone else have that issue with the bales disappearing @ midnight?

10. mereman

I have but this after about 4 days and the bales were ok until then. I thought it was a problem with a mod conflict.

One more though I think this happened just after I up dated seasons from the contest version of seasons to v1.1.0.0. So it may be a problem with the latest release version of seasons.

11. KaosKnite

Ok Thanks Merman

12. mereman

Just to update after installing the latest version on the baler the bales which were disappearing at midnight are now fine. Ran it on for 3 days (hate to think how many sheep I killed:p) and still all the bales are there.
    Great job

13. KaosKnite

Thats good to hear. The credit goes to ketatrypt. He is the one who found the problem & found a fix.

mereman likes this.
  14. dale3887

dale3887 New Member

Actually he contacted you the seasons team are the one who found the fix over on fs-uk check the v1.1 topic for seasons, I was the one who reported it to them. Thats not the reason I am posting though, this update broke your version of the bale loader, now that the baler is seasons compatible now we need the bale collector fixed. It says bale not supported.

mereman likes this.
  15. KaosKnite

This is why I usually don't make my mods to work with other mods. If someone wants to figure out what needs to be fixed on that mod, let me know. Sorry I don't have time to chase issues like this.

16. Rejiceman

Rejiceman New Member

I can remember throwing bales this size during the summer back in high school, miss those days. Thanks for making another great mod