1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for trigger no

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by multicrops, Sep 11, 2018.

1. multicrops

multicrops Member

can anyone tell me where do I find this animationNode for trigger (10861 - Trigger) number 10861 in GE

the full error says
    AnimationMapTrigger - Error: reverseInputKey is nil!
    AnimationMapTrigger - Error: Can't load animation clip, possible reason can be wrong animationClip or wrong animationNode for trigger (10861 - Trigger)

2. ShermyPermy

ShermyPermy Leather Sniffer Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

I'm no scripter but my guess is that you have a bad allocated trigger.
    open the map with notepad ++ and try and find the trigger with Ctrl + F function.
    If you can't find it you need to try and find the animation that is searching for the node/trigger and delete the animation from the map or replace with something else.

If all these don't work I would recommend disconnecting all cable's from your PC, go to the highest window you can find and push the PC out since that is going to save you a lot of pain in the brain. :)

3. multicrops

multicrops Member

Well Im a bit lost as where to find that 10861 number in NP++ also what do I search for. that number must be linked to something

Well my 2nd thought was to bend down stick my head between my legs and kisss my **** goodbye HA HA HA :D:D:D

4. ShermyPermy

Hahaha,

The place to search for the number is inside the I3d file itself.
    Just rightclick on the file and select "open with" and then choose notepad ++
    in there you can use the Cntrl + F search function.

5. multicrops

multicrops Member

Well that cant be right as the number pointed to a hedge. as its fixed now it was a repair ramp in map north stone farm. so god knows where that number 10861 was linked to as it wasn't in the .i3d

6. ShermyPermy

ok good.

well like i said im no scripter so no idea why it pointed to a hedge.
    as long as its fixed its good.