1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

map help

Discussion in 'Map Making' started by darren170, Jan 18, 2017.

1. darren170

darren170 New Member

i am converting a map from fs15 to fs17 i can get the game to load and look good but when i hit a point on the map say when cutting grass the cut grass gose still cuts just none on the floor until i go back over the line then a big heap its saying no such field in structrue as a error any help will be great many thanks

2. ShermyPermy

ShermyPermy Leather Sniffer Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

I just saw a great video on youtube explaining in perfect detail what your problem is and how to fix it.
    I would recommend to watch this vid front to back and top to bottom and im sure you are able to fix your issue.

Dirtracer00 likes this.
  3. darren170

darren170 New Member

hi thanks i have double checked and i still have the same issuie but it might be the field edges but i am not sure when i hit the line thats it until i come back again its a convert from fs15

Attached Files:

4. darren170

darren170 New Member

i have xyz vector field section out of range and also no such structure found field

5. darren170

darren170 New Member

i was wondering if anyone know how to put ther fert plane in for grass also what codes are wheat barley osr so i can add them for my shop many thanks

i have got all working now many thanks the only thing i am have trouble with is the slurry pitt not working and the manure pit any ideas the logs are clean

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  6. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding