1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS17 Mod Support Minneapolis Moline P3-6 Grain Drill v2.0

Small seeder for use with small tractors on small farms

1. KaosKnite

KaosKnite Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

KaosKnite submitted a new download:

Minneapolis Moline P3-6 Grain Drill - Small seeder for use with small tractors on small farms

Read more about this download...

Rejiceman likes this.
  2. KaosKnite

KaosKnite updated Minneapolis Moline P3-6 Grain Drill with a new update entry:

Soil Animation and Warning Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. GeneticJ

GeneticJ New Member

I am having an issue using this one the farm.. a picture is attached to show you rather than explain it. I think it had the same problem in FS15.

Attached Files:

4. KaosKnite

It looks like it's sliding because it's on a hill. I'll try to reproduce it and see if adding more wheel friction helps.
    Update: Wheel friction is set to 1.5 so not likely the problem. It looks like you are using the Old Stream map so I tested it out like yours and I did not have any sliding on the seeder. Watch my video and let me know if you have something different.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Farmer26 and dj like this.
  5. Farmer26

Farmer26 Member

Hello, i had exactly the same problem in the Old Stream map. The problem comes from the Ground Response mod in use with this map. I had similar problems with almost all (small) sowing machines, cultivators and plows in this map. Once i deactivated the mod, the tools work perfect. I don't know if it's a map problem, or the combination with Ground Response mod. Using this mod with other maps i didn't have these problems.

KaosKnite likes this.
  6. GeneticJ

GeneticJ New Member

After further testing.. same map, same field, same seeder, same tractor.. no other mods except the Ground Response module. this is what's causing the problem. it does fine as long as ground response isn't selected. The only mod of yours I haven't tested is the new small manure spreader. All the rest of them do fine. Can provide additional screen shot if you'd like. but its basically the same, just one row over, lol.

7. KaosKnite

Ok thanks for letting me know. I don't know much about that mod, but my guess is that the smaller, lighter equipment might be affected by ground response. Maybe don't use it with the smaller mods and see if it does ok.

8. zacsawye22

zacsawye22 New Member

thank you so much for releasing this mod!

dj likes this.
  9. Dee

Dee New Member

I love using the older stuff, It reminds me of growing up on my Grandfathers farm. Love your mods...

10. brian83

brian83 New Member