1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mod Search

Discussion in 'FS 2015' started by Enzosnext, May 26, 2016.

1. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Can't find that mod your looking for? :mad: :confused: :( :eek:

This topic is for help to find a mod that you are looking for.

We prefer this to not be for mod requests as there is a topic for that

arnold123 likes this.
  2. shivs08

shivs08 New Member

Well I suppose I'll start off first. I know it's a long shot but does anybody know where I can find a decent 66 series IH tractor? Did I say decent? What I meant was, ANY 66 series IH. Beggars can't be choosers. Not expecting much, but it never hurts to ask. Thanks for any help!

3. iowamagicman

iowamagicman New Member

I'm almost positve American eagles modding has a set of four tractors. Two have front assist and two do not. All have duals, weights

4. shivs08

shivs08 New Member

I've never seen a 66 series tractor on there before. Double checked to make sure and yeah, nothing. They do have some 86 series stuff for FS13/11. Nothing for 15. Thanks though, I appreciate it.

5. Mackdm686

Mackdm686 New Member

I'm looking for old Ford tractor That you can clean (TW 40serie)

6. Nordvarg

Nordvarg Member

Sorry, couldn't find TW 40's. But Opelman Modding has released a couple of TW's (TW 10 and TW 30). Not sure if they are washable, though...

You'll find them on his Download Page :)

7. heineken_is_nice

heineken_is_nice New Member

Hello all, i am looking for the vervaet hydro trike, for fs2015 did try to convert one but that was a fail.

8. Rondo

Rondo Member

does you guy's know what the latest version is of DC? drive control ,and why we can not find it here as it is originally a OEB mod right? or i'm wrong here?

9. Disco

Disco Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

10. Rondo

Rondo Member

me bad then i tough.......but thxfor the info......;) and the link lol

11. Satis

Satis Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding CoursePlay Developer

@Rondo I think I know why you thought it was the OEB team that did it.
    On fs-uk, it was @Enzosnext that had uploaded it there in the start, since UpsideDown asked him if he could translate it to english and put it there, which might be what you have seen ;)

or I could be totally wrong :D

Enzosnext likes this.
  12. Rondo

Rondo Member

ye that is where i seen it, but should have read a little more about the mod should i?:( and i did not wanted to mention that site here due to........;(

13. Satis

Satis Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding CoursePlay Developer

we don't mind people mention fs-uk :) @Enzosnext will just not say it, that's all :)

14. Ian M4850

Ian M4850 Member

Does anyone know a feed storage for FS 15 that can store hay, grass, Straw, silage/chaff etc. that is a placeable object.

15. Nordvarg

Nordvarg Member

Hi Ian M4850 :)

The only kind of storage I can think of, that is placeable, is this Straw and Hay Barn. It accepts hay, grass and straw. Unfortunately it won't accept silage and chaff. Note that you will need to install Universal Process Kit for it to work.

There are other solutions, that also includes chaff/silage. In order to use them, you have to install them in Giants Editor. Here's one example: Food Storage.

16. Ian M4850

Ian M4850 Member

Hmm thanks Nordvarg. Have seen the food storage / feed storage but am really after a placeable one. GE scares me. LOL

Nordvarg likes this.
  17. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Ge shouldn't be thought of being scary and there are no placeable versions that I'm aware of.

Nordvarg likes this.
  18. Decker_MMIV

Decker_MMIV Member Honorable Member Wiki Contributor

I am looking for specifically designed maps, due to some possible problems with my MaxiMapOverlay mod.

The map or maps must use the 'Multiple FoliageMultiLayers' technique, for when they have more than 15 fruits.

To spot if a map use this technique, study its .I3D file and look at the <FoliageMultiLayer> elements.
    If there are two (or more) <FoliageMultiLayer> elements containing fruits (which are seedable and harvestable), then the map could be interesting for me to test.

Here is what a 'Multiple FoliageMultiLayer' could look like:
    <FoliageMultiLayer .. numTypeIndexChannels="4">
    .. (max 15 fruits / foliage-sub-layers) ..
    </FoliageMultiLayer>
    <FoliageMultiLayer .. numTypeIndexChannels="4">
    .. (max 15 fruits / foliage-sub-layers) ..
    </FoliageMultiLayer>

And here is what I am NOT looking for:
    <FoliageMultiLayer .. numTypeIndexChannels="5">
    .. (max 31 fruits / foliage-sub-layers) ..
    </FoliageMultiLayer>

19. Cooter

Cooter New Member

I'm looking for like an old international flatbed truck has any body seen one

20. Farmerbernie

Farmerbernie New Member