1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Videoes

Discussion in 'SOB Modding' started by Disco, May 17, 2016.

1. Disco

Disco Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

Hey all, this is a link to my Modding Videos on YouTube covering lots of basics and giving tips and tricks. its is always expanding and requests are always welcome in the youtube comments:

MODDING VIDEOS

I also do a modding video every Monday which may be of interest to you, these can include new videos for the above playlist as well as general tinkering and what every im editing currently:

MONDAY MODDING SERIES

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  2. wonko

wonko Member PC-SG.uk Staff

If I ever get some spare time I am going to watch your videos and start seeing if I can mod, I challenged myself to create a map and succeeded just about with some help:) so on-wards to the next challenge.

Dirtracer00 likes this.
  3. dj

dj Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

May I advise you to start with something simple, I know that it is not so much fun, but it is better to start easy and move up a step when you did your first project.
    I think that alot of people that wont to do more modding start a bit too difficult (as I did) and you can easily loose interest

4. wonko

Trust me, it will be as simple as it gets :D:D:D

bipolarprophet likes this.
  5. mereman

mereman Active Member PC-SG.uk Staff

Gets ready for more testing;)

wonko and Dirtracer00 like this.
  6. wonko

It's going to be a while:eek:, got lots on atm, helping put on a Fete with bands in the evening atm, got to finish the update to smokedown farm, continue with my W.I.P, sort out some stuff on our forum, same for another forum & keep her indoors happy so should be ready for testing roughly 2020:D:D:D

Toranion, Dirtracer00 and dj like this.
  7. mereman

mereman Active Member PC-SG.uk Staff

I'll make a note so I'm all ready.

Dirtracer00 and wonko like this.