1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS17 Mod Support New Holland 258 Rake v1.0

Trailed wheel driven windrower

1. KaosKnite

KaosKnite Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

KaosKnite submitted a new download:

New Holland 258 Rake - Trailed wheel driven windrower

Read more about this download...

2. Giffnator124

Giffnator124 New Member

You have NO clue how long I have looked for a Wheel rake like this, However do you think you could attach a second rake on the other side creating a V rake? If you look at New Hollands page you will be able to see what I am talking about. GREAT WORK!!!

BigHoss104 likes this.
  3. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Currently these are converts from his fs15 to fs17 that Kaos is working on and he still has many to convert, so I doubt at present that will be added to his list of things to do as such. I'm not saying never say never but I know that he is trying to finish these sooner rather than later

BigHoss104 likes this.
  4. mereman

mereman Active Member PC-SG.uk Staff

Don't slow Kaos down I want to move Heritage to FS17 and without his equipment I'm stuck.
    As an aside both the series still on FS15 are your fault SOB:p:D (Old Ridge and the Small Farm pack)

dj and ShermyPermy like this.
  5. ballenti

ballenti New Member

I also think it would be great to have the V raking system I like these older type mods

6. BigHoss104

BigHoss104 New Member

Nice rake I can not wait to try it out on my new map for just old stuff like this many thanks

7. TrickyP

TrickyP New Member

Love the mod, but just wondering, is there a way to make it ted and windrow in one pass like it did in 13, since giants still hasn't figured out that hay dries naturally in real life as long as it isn't raining....

8. Grant Anderson

Grant Anderson New Member

its a great rake keep making good mods

9. Steven wright

Steven wright New Member

It's been awhile since we have had one of these and I'm glade it's back, use these all the time at home.

10. brian83

brian83 New Member