1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pure Farming 17 Disscusion Topic

Discussion in 'Pure Farming 17' started by Enzosnext, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

Here we can all discuses anything related to Pure Farming 17 series which is due for release sometime in 2017

2. RedFishBlueFish

RedFishBlueFish New Member

Heh, if they pushed it back to 18 then they should rename it ;). It sounds interesting. I have not seen any videos on it, however I read about some of the intended features. The in game pictures look beautiful. I will keep an eye open for it. Link below for those that have not heard about it like me.

http://purefarminggame.com/

3. Christopher Root

Christopher Root New Member

do you think it's going to be better then farming sim 17?

4. catburton22

catburton22 New Member

I like the idea of farming grapes and orchard crops. I've seen mods for FS15 (i think) that add apple trees and the like but it wasnt that well polished. I'm sure someone is working on better mods for FS17.

dj likes this.
  5. jomabbs

jomabbs New Member

well at least we have got two games that look promising for next year, For FS17 I think that allowing consoles in with the PC's was a big mistake, the modding world has not took off like it did with FS15, It looks to me that scripted mods are frowned upon by Giants, but if the game is going to survive the PC community, it will have to break away from the consoles with a lot more scripted mods, the game is getting stale already and it's only been going just over two months.

6. farminlad1977

farminlad1977 New Member

never heard of it but it sounds good

7. scoobydubin

scoobydubin New Member

I have not even heard of this, Perhaps it can give giants a run for their money