1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say "Hi" to all thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Satis, May 16, 2016.

1. Satis

Satis Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding CoursePlay Developer

This thread is for new users to say hello to all of us.
    It can also be used to get there first post towards your 5 post rule here on MC ;)

Now let me start :p

Hello all I'm Satis.
    I the site developer and one of the staff of MC
    Looking forward to see all the new members coming here and saying hello :)

Kind regards
    Satis

2. Disco

Disco Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

Dudes!

David Oldfield aka Disco/Tanglewolf
    Im a man of many talents... but a master of none :) heh heh the wife will agree on the latter lol
    I dabble with youtube videos and try my best to share my knowledge to aid others in the basics

3. What's Up Everyone it's the Bipolar Prophet !! (no wait that's my video intro...) Anyway hello everyone and I am very glad to be here :)

ipjrobson, Enzosnext, mereman and 3 others like this.
  4. James Biddulph (Ferrat)

James Biddulph (Ferrat) New Member SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

Hi all I am James AKA Ferrat AKA Bolisaris AKA a few more names I will go into here :p

I have been with FMC modding crew now for about 4 years (god is it that long), I dabble in modding the games FS 2015 (naturally) and also Ark Evolved, the latter I have just started teaching myself and have 3 mods so far, well 2 as I speak but a third about to be released. If anyone needs help then I am your man lol, I always try to help in whatever small way I can.

Enzosnext and Satis like this.
  5. irshgaming

irshgaming Active Member

hello all nice to see ye have a new home and hope and looking forward to seeing it grow, do bit of youtube when i can play some sims game and chilling out

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  6. wonko

wonko Member PC-SG.uk Staff

Hi all
    Wonko here, wish you good luck with the future projects.

Enzosnext, Dirtracer00 and mereman like this.
  7. xBlur

xBlur New Member

Hi, I'm Jay, wonder how this place turns out. Hopefully a new light for the Farming Simulator community!

8. Shady

Shady New Member

Hi I am Ade and been a big follower of oeb I am glad you have found a new home

9. KaosKnite

KaosKnite Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

Hi everyone, I'm KaosKnite. I've been modding for FS since 2009 version. I mostly deal with older / smaller type equipment and tractors. Many of my mods are from the early 1900's but I'm going to be expanding in to the 1970's and 1980's soon. I used to be with FMC and I'm happy to be counted as an SOB modding member.

Enzosnext, sourgrapes and mereman like this.
  10. J Hofling

J Hofling New Member

Hi all, I'm Johan from sweden, long time fs-player and mostly into older era farming, so it will be really interesting so see how this site turns out.
    Good luck and hopefully this will be the place to be for us vr-farmers!

11. daveysgb

daveysgb New Member

Hi everyone, Dave here. Glad to see the "artists formally known as OEB" find a new home. Nice to find another UK site too.

12. mereman

mereman Active Member PC-SG.uk Staff

Now we have this thread, I'll fill in a little about myself.
    Most of it's in my sig;)
    I'm retired (took early I have to add) and found a lot of fun trying to break Disco's mods:p
    To be serious (well just a little) I make videos main one based on Old Ridge. Help to admin a site I won't mention it again just look at my sig. Watch a 'ell of a lot of videos, some clean:eek:, plus I play some games for fun.

Looking forward to what I can only call a super group (takes me back to rock groups of the past) can turn out.

Dirtracer00 and wonko like this.
  13. Jim

Jim Member ABC Game Server Staff

Hello all! I'm Jim, AkA Jamesrwpowell. I'm an ex YouTuber and Streamer.
    I'm now working as the Marketing Director for ABC Game Servers, who are the proud sponsor of Modding Central!

I'm glad to see this project has finally launched and can't wait to see what the future brings!

ipjrobson and Enzosnext like this.
  14. DavidMcNamee

DavidMcNamee New Member

Hi!

I'm David McNamee, 17, from County Armagh, Ireland.

I'm known by my old childish alias "Claas Jaguar 890"

I hope this site does well for you lot behind it, good luck!

15. Fahy90

Fahy90 Member

Hello all, I'm Sean (26) from the west of Ireland :) Glad to be here and even better to see ye guy's still going strong :D I know a bit about mapping/editing etc and learning lot's more as i go on. (FS15 being my first FS game, in fact this time last year i didn't even own a PC lol). I'm in the process of making my own map at the min also but that could be a long way of yet as lot's to do. But anyways here's hoping this site takes of for ye guys, it will be well deserved with all yer hard work put in.

16. Mythos

Mythos New Member Wiki Contributor

Hello, i'm Jim. My friends call me Jimi aka Mythos.
    I'm an old man in age but a small man in heart and soul.
    I like creativity in all stages of life.

I like old things because we are learning from them and because old things makes the history and without history there is no existance.
    I like new things because it's renewing the spirit, open new horizons in life and give more power to the hope.
    Happy birthday MC

dj, Enzosnext and CD Modelz like this.
  17. CD Modelz

CD Modelz Active Member

Well the so called advertisement of the site on FS-UK got the typical FS response "you are not allowed to blah blah ......" FS are doing a really good job turning people and modders off FS. I hope this site kicks ass and brings in alot of traffic.

18. CD Modelz

CD Modelz Active Member

Great to see a top class modder here Jim!

19. mereman

mereman Active Member PC-SG.uk Staff

Did you expect anything else from fs-uk.

Dirtracer00 and TommyLadd17 like this.
  20. Nordvarg

Nordvarg Member

Hi, I’m Nordvarg

Norwegian FS-newbie, but have playing games since “Aztec Challenge” in 1984 (I'm Old…) Best of luck to everyone behind Modcentral.

To some familiar names:

Satis: Thanks for Courseplay! (Yes, I know you are part of a team). Without it my FS hours would have ended somewhere around 100. Because of it, the hour count is now more than 1,600 hours (yikes!)

Mr. Oldfield: Thanks for learning me more about modding for FS15 than anyone else combined…

Jim: Thanks for the Masseys! They are brilliant!

:)