1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seasons Issue On WIP Map

Discussion in 'Map Making' started by rubberburner89, Sep 18, 2017.

1. rubberburner89

rubberburner89 New Member

So, last night I was getting ready to put the finishing touches of my map, and getting it ready for a second round of beta testing. Since the previous version I've added a shed so I wanted to put a snow mask it. Here's where things start getting frustrating. I reverted seasons info back so I could see my mask, but it wouldn't paint. I chaulked it up to I've had a few to many brews and I'll just paint it without being able to see the mask, go in game, and test that it worked.... Here's where things go bad!!! Go in game... .lua stack.

Code:
    C:/Users/Stephen Wheaton/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/resources/environment/snow_materialHolder.i3d (3.76) ms
    C:/Users/Stephen Wheaton/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/resources/replacementTextures/replacementTexturesMaterialHolder.i3d (145.63) ms
    Warning (Script): Unknown entity id 0 in method 'getName'.
    LUA call stack:
      =C:/Users/Stephen Wheaton/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/src/environment/ssReplaceVisual.lua (185) : getName
      =C:/Users/Stephen Wheaton/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/src/environment/ssReplaceVisual.lua (254) : findNodeByName
      =C:/Users/Stephen Wheaton/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/src/environment/ssReplaceVisual.lua (27) : loadTextureIdTable
      dataS/scripts/BaseMission.lua (547) : loadMap
      dataS/scripts/FSBaseMission.lua (1707) : loadMapFinished
    Warning (Script): Unknown entity id 0 in method 'getNumOfChildren'.
    LUA call stack:
      =C:/Users/Stephen Wheaton/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/src/environment/ssReplaceVisual.lua (189) : getNumOfChildren
      =C:/Users/Stephen Wheaton/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/src/environment/ssReplaceVisual.lua (254) : findNodeByName
      =C:/Users/Stephen Wheaton/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/src/environment/ssReplaceVisual.lua (27) : loadTextureIdTable
      dataS/scripts/BaseMission.lua (547) : loadMap
      dataS/scripts/FSBaseMission.lua (1707) : loadMapFinished
    Error: Running LUA method 'loadMapFinished'.
    C:/Users/Stephen Wheaton/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17Contest_Seasons/src/environment/ssReplaceVisual.lua:189: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
    So at this point i said alright.... I screwed something up, I'll just revert back to a previous version from like an hour or two back.... I did, same stack. In fact, this .lua stack goes back like 3 or 4 days worth of versions.... I hadn't been testing with seasons in.

Anyways. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

RB

P.S. Today I went back through my map01.i3d and re-did all of the seasons text. I now have my snow mask appearing again, however the .lua call stack still persists.

Update#2: During my clean-up of all unnecessary/duplicate files, I removed some shrubs that the seasons_textures.xml was looking for. Once I figured that out, easy fix.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017