1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS15 Mod Support Small Farming Pack v1.0

This is a farming pack with vintage and modern implements designed for use on small farms

1. KaosKnite

KaosKnite Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

KaosKnite submitted a new download:

Small Farming Pack - This is a farming pack with vintage and modern implements designed for use on small farms

Read more about this download...

2. john huber jr

john huber jr New Member

how do you install this mod into your game, it comes with all the xml files, but when i just zip up all the files and put it in game it doesnt work help??

3. dj

dj Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

just put Small_farm_pack.zip in your mods folder, so not unzip it.

4. Simul8

Simul8 Member

Is anyone else having issues with the SIP Belt Rake? or is it conflicting with another mod on my end? It animates fine but it doesn't actually windrow any grass.

5. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

As per the norm, please check your log for any errors, I have never heard of that so it could well be a conflict going on there.

I have noticed around this time of life cycle with FS series that most seam to start having many many mods per folder, I would suggest maybe using the ModmanagerPro to sort out different mod folders to limit the chance of these random errors.
    Another idea is to also check if you have any other windrower's in the same mod folder as if they use similar scripting they could conflict

6. twhip56

twhip56 New Member

loving this mod pack thanks. i was wondering if there is a certain way to get the combine to unload. not sure if it folds out or if i have not found the sweet spot yet. tried different small trailers and what not. any input is awesome thanks.

7. KaosKnite

Sorry about the delay, I didn't notice these posts.

I'm editing my response. I tested out the SIP belt rake and had no problems windrowing wet and dry grass. If you are lowering it and it's turned on then maybe you have a conflict then. See if there are any errors in the log. Have you tried to windrow straw to see if it's not working on that too?

You have to lower the header on the combine before it will unload. I suggest moving the trailer next to the combine first, then lower the header and unfold the pipe. It will unload....it's default combine script.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  8. twhip56

twhip56 New Member

what tractor do u like to use for this pack? all i have thats old is the model A

9. KaosKnite

I like my Farmall 300 best. It has more HP and faster speed than the JD A or the Oliver. All three work with this pack though.

10. mereman

mereman Active Member PC-SG.uk Staff

I can confirm both belt rake and combine work well. Been using this pack for a while now.

Dirtracer00 likes this.
  11. HCR

HCR New Member

Thanks for the pack it brings back a lot of memory's

12. KrazyK

KrazyK New Member

very nice pack thanks

13. jared1999

jared1999 New Member

14. KaosKnite

Click the "Download Now" button at the top of the page.

15. Beni

Beni New Member

16. KaosKnite

Is that a default tractor or modded tractor?

17. dj

dj Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

Hi Beni, You are correct, the ford sicklebar mower does not lower enough with the default ingame tractors.
    I just checked it, and I think that I did not test it on the normal tractors, I think I only tested the mower on the John deere tractor: http://modcentral.co.uk/resources/1947-john-deere-model-a.11/

Maybe KaosKnite can have a look at this.

18. KaosKnite

If you want to use it with the larger tractors, open the sicklebar.xml file and change the lowerDistanceToGround=".87" to lowerDistanceToGround=".77" that will lower it closer to the ground. Do not change this line if you plan to use the sicklebar with the John Deere model A, it will cause the mower to sit on the ground and drag. Only change this line if you want to use it on larger tractors that require it to lower further down.

mereman likes this.
  19. Beni

Beni New Member

Thx!!!

20. mereman

mereman Active Member PC-SG.uk Staff

I think I will make a copy with the new distance in to use on the likes of Old Ridge. I can see a new story line:D

Dirtracer00 likes this.