Hello, Engineers! We concluded another test round and this time we had survival servers running for the whole week. In this build we focused on improving the positions synchronization and memory leaks. We improved character walking and jetpack prediction and added prediction for grids (early prototype, glitches included).
* Memory is much better, but there is still some leak - probably connected to some specific action (in most cases the memory is stable, but at some points on some servers it starts to climb too much)
* There is still occasional freeze happening, even in survival servers
* We still have few crashes in Creative in multiplayer code to be fixed
* PCUs are still possible to leak, fortunately we finally know why
* Survival server with 32 players is holding up very well!