Hello, Engineers! Thanks for participating in our public multiplayer test. This time (2018/06/21), we had 14 dedicated servers in EU, UK and US running simultaneously, 12 were survival, 2 were creative.
- we are still hunting down all memory leaks
- on survival, crashes went down significantly, but there is still some freeze present
- on survival, performance and PCUs were nicely connected together
- on creative, we still recorded some PCU leak and heavy performance load caused by various actions
- compared to feedback from previous test, there were improvements in everything, reliability and movement
- players were also slightly more happier with controls of ships and character, but there was decrease in car handling (which we are researching)
- overall the feedback is showing steady improvement
As the movement is still the biggest complaint by far, we are right now working on improving it. Thanks a lot for all your help and patience, you guys are amazing and helping us make the game better and better!