1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straw plane floating?

Discussion in 'Map Making' started by Simul8, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Simul8

Simul8 Member

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on a map and the straw plane is floating above the barn for some reason.

Inside of Giants Editor it is just below the ground as it is supposed to be, but as soon as I load it into game it's floating. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

You need to adjust the "Translation Y" for the strawPlains inside of the attributes window so that it sits on the ground

Edit: Disco Arrives, draws Pictures, leaves :D

[​IMG]

The rectangle boxes are where the info you need to edit is hiding, select the cowsHusbandry in the scenegraph and in the user attributes window you will see the strawPlaneMinMaxY value. there are two values with a space between them, min height and max height on the y axis.
    To find it select the strawPlanes highlighted here in the red oval, move it to the lowest point you want it at and take the y translation value from the attributes window and replace the '89.8', then move it the highest point your after and get that y translation value and replace the '90.1'. make sure there is a space between the two numbers and all should be good :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  3. Simul8

Simul8 Member

Ahh thank you! Working now. I was looking for that value in the straw plane itself!

Dirtracer00 likes this.
  4. Enzosnext

Enzosnext Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding

:eek: I feel violated

Dirtracer00 and mereman like this.
  5. Satis

Satis Administrator Staff Member SOB Modding CoursePlay Developer

deal with it :D

Dirtracer00 and Disco like this.
  6. Disco

Disco Media Staff Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding