1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trailer tipping problems

Discussion in 'Ingaming' started by TommyLadd17, Dec 19, 2016.

1. TommyLadd17

TommyLadd17 Member

i have converted the broughan silage trailer to 17 error free, however im having an issue with it tipping. the trailer unloads a couple thousand litres on the ground but then it stops and i have to drive forward a bit and tip again, and then keep driving forward and back to get it to tip, anyone know what the issue is?

2. BigJohnnyD

BigJohnnyD Member

I get this behaviour with the default trailers although I can usually tip more than a couple of K's worth at a time. I think it's linked to the height of the trailer from the ground and/or how high it goes up when tipping?

J.

3. TommyLadd17

TommyLadd17 Member

i was thinking this but surely there is something else i can change to increase the tipping pile size (edit; its not even the size i want to change its the height more than anything), i was looking at the veenhuis and fortuna silage trailers for reference as the veenhuis is similar ion that i need to keep driving to tip a full load where as the fortuna tips a full load in the one spot, however i cant see any differences between them.

4. dj

dj Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

do you have game developement enabled in the game settings? you could try to make a picture with collisions on F5.
    maybe even post here to share thoughts.

If possible also post a picture of the fortuna trailer when tipping with F5 on

5. TommyLadd17

TommyLadd17 Member

so here is the pic of the fortuna tipping, full load of corn and it tips everything in one go...
    [​IMG]
    the broughan tips a much lower pile and requires you to keep driving forward to tip...
    [​IMG]
    i hope you can see what i mean from the photos, im really stumped here, every other trailer i have thats been converted from 15 is the same and its annoying because i cant figure it out.

6. dj

dj Testing Staff Testing Staff SOB Modding Wiki Contributor

can you post a picture of the sideview of the trailer in GE with the tipreference point selected?