1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unloading edit

Discussion in 'Ingaming' started by redotsociety84, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Is this line the one i edit to make the unload speed faster?

<overloading capacity="275">
    <trailerTriggers>
    <trailerTrigger index="0>20" />
    </trailerTriggers>
    </overloading>

2. ShermyPermy

ShermyPermy Leather Sniffer Staff Member Media Staff SOB Modding

the <overloading capacity> is the one that tells you how much capacity you can overload so if you make that number higher you should be unloading faster than before.

I would say (just for testing) double the number and try ingame if you like it.

3. thanks man, i got it going,so glad too. I found an absolutely amazing map but needed to beef up a combine to handle the huge fields lol

ShermyPermy likes this.
  4. ShermyPermy

Good to hear you got it working. have fun unloading like a BOSS

5. yea i boosted the grain tank to about 70k and the unloading to like 5k 20 hectare fields are no problem. i need to edit the speed but that seems like a lot of work

6. ShermyPermy

you mean the speed off unloading or the speed off the harvester?

7. the actual speed of harvesting

8. ShermyPermy

for that you should be able to adjust it in the xml off the combine. Oh BTW if your using Drive Control you would need to look into 1 off the scripts because it is hardcoded in there somewhere. if your not using Drive control and you dont have it in your mods folder you should be good by just changing the xml off the combine. I myself have adjusted it back in 2015 and i can remember that it was a good search to find the line off code in the correct lua script from drive control. So i would want to wish you the best off luck in your journeys into the realm off scripts and not to be understanded text inside these files :)

redotsociety84 likes this.
  9. haha indeed sir, i will keep digging