Hello, Engineers! Today's minor release comes with a sizeable batch of general improvements. The team has been working hard on both fixes and features of upcoming updates and are looking forward to seeing in the hands of our players. Issues fixed in this week's update include the dampeners HUD icon showing the incorrect state, controls being inverted when two players pilot a single grid and inventory scrolling not working properly. Additionally there's more sound improvements. For example, you will notice a new sound when walking with activated magnetic boots and footstep sounds should now be in sync with animation.
Also, changing the UI Opactiy will no longer make text in the control panel unreadable.
- fixed players being unable to spawn on Rival Platform scenario
- fixed turned off projector displaying a projection after removing a block
- fixed Easy Start Space miner exploding when modifying the fresh grid
- fixed controls getting inverted with two players piloting grid
- fixed scrolling inventory not working properly
- fixed shaking off camera when shooting and in spec. camera
- fixed issue with modded LCD Textures shown as Blank
- fixed emissivity issues on skins
- fixed faulty Sensor block showing negative number on range sliders
- fixed wrong mount point on Corner LCD flat block
- changed design for Stairs model block
- fixed issue with dampener icon no displaying the correct state
- fixed UI Opacity making texts in control panel unreadeable
- fixed out of sync footsteps
- fixed no start/idle/moving sounds playing for ships
- fixed ship Drill sounds not playing when turned on
- fixed deconstructing blocks playing constructing block sounds
- changed sound when walking with magnetic boots
- fixed Airtight hangar doors playing the wrong footstep sound cue
Regarding decreased sim speed: This problem was already in the game for some time but was not visible due to other things. We are still working hard on a fix but due to the difficulty of it we would like to ask players to be patient as the issue will be solved in the next Major update.
Full list of bugfixes and improvements: https://forums.keenswh.com/threads/7397708