Hello engineers! We’ve heard your feedback for the last few minor updates, and since so many of you are missing the weekly update videos, we’ve decided to post some new, different content! This week we have the first video in a series we’re calling Catchin’ Clang. In this series, everyone’s favorite developer, Rexxar, will give you a behind the scenes look at the process of finding and fixing bugs in Space Engineers!
Additionally, Rexxar will start providing a sort of mini dev blog on minor updates talking about one or two features or fixes in the update.
We hope you will enjoy this new style of update post, please let us know what you think!
- fixed crash in Steam Service when exiting game
- fixed crash with loading multiple modded blocks
- fixed crash with LCD modded blocks being dragged into the toolbar
- fixed atmospheric thrusters turbines being displaced when moving
- fixed scrollbar not updating properly in entity list
- fixed bad highlighting on arc furnance block
- fixed button panel LOD making it invisible
- fixed battery recharching in unbuilt state
Full list of bugfixes and improvements: https://forum.keenswh.com/threads/7397811